Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct

The next day

Y/n woke up from his slumber on his dorm.

Y/n - *yawn* What a nice day to go to Beerus' Planet.

After stretching his arms and legs, he fixed his bed and he proceeds to the bathroom to take a bath.

After 10 minutes, he is done taking a bath. He wear his usual gi like what his father always wear.

Y/n - Well, time to wake the girls up.

As he opened the door, he saw Ancalagon and Ophis waiting for him.

Y/n - Oh. Good morning. He greeted.

Ancalagon - A pleasant morning to you as well, my Lord.

Ophis - Morning, my Lord.

Ancalagon - May we escort you to the ORC Room?

Y/n - Sure, I'd be delighted.

As they walk across the corridor, they greet the students along their way from here and there.

After a while, they arrived in front of ORC's Room main door or entrance.

Y/n - Rias, are you there?

Rias - Just a minute, Y/n. We'll be ready in few minutes.

Y/n - Okay. We'll wait at the soccer field.

Rias - Got it.

Y/n and the two deities walked to soccer field. Ancalagon and Ophis stay under of the tree. While Y/n proceeds to the center of the field.

Y/n - Now let's see if I can transform.

Y/n clenched his fists and began to yell and he transformed into a Super Saiyan with a yellow aura that surrounds his body.

Super Saiyan Y/n - Oh, that was easy. I thought it will be hard for me to transform since I haven't been able to transform when I was still a mortal before.

Meanwhile, Ancalagon and Ophis saw Y/n in his Super Saiyan form. Their unusual body reactions began to kick in which their body began to tremble and their hands began to shake vigorously.

Also, Ancalagon forgot something important features that the "Absolute Transcendence" can do to any living being and their body reactions is the proof of that.

Y/n still in his Super Saiyan form, notices that Ancalagon and Ophis' bodies are shaking vigorously including their hands.

Y/n - Hey guys! Are you alright? It seems that your body is shaking in fear or something.

Ancalagon and Ophis can't speak because their mouths can't move even though they are not mute. (a person who can't speak due to biological reasons)

Y/n - Hmmmm..... Since they can't answer me, I'll try to revert back to my normal state.

He reverted back to his normal state.

Thankfully, Ancalagon and Ophis' bodies stopped shaking and everything went back to normal.

Ancalagon - Man! I was utterly paralyzed out there.

Y/n approached them.

Y/n - Hey guys, are you alright?

Ophis - Yeah... We're fine now, my lord.

Y/n - What happened to you guys? I am getting worried earlier that something bad may happen to you.

Ancalagon - My lord, we forgot to tell you something important. Please forgive us for not telling to you earlier.

Y/n - Okay. Shoot it out. Don't worry about that, all is forgiven. Now tell me everything that I need to know.