Chapter 5: Danger

Y/n - I'm sorry, what? You said surprised.

Yuuma then transformed to her fallen angel form with a sadistic smile.

?????? - I said, *as she forms a light spear from her hands* will you die for me?

Y/n - My answer is no. After all what we have done, you are trying to kill me? I think something is wrong with your mind. And before I forgot, what is your real name?

?????? - My real name is Raynare. As you can see, I'm a fallen angel. My job is to kill you. Blame your God that he put a Sacred Gear in you.

Y/n then prepared from his battle stance while the girls is still watching while Isabelle is gritting her teeth in anger.

Isabelle - President, can we just kill her now? She said in anger.

Rias - Wait. Let's see what will happen and if something tragic will happen, that's the time we will attack her.

Isabelle - Alright.

Back with Y/n and mysterious fallen angel named Raynare.

Y/n - Sacred Gear? What do you mean?

Raynare ignored your question as she threw a light spear to you in which all you can do is to dodge. You barely managed to dodge the light spear as your sleeves of your t-shirt were torn apart.

Y/n - Aw man! My suit!

Raynare - Die, you weakling! She said as she throws a barrage of light spears to you.

You managed to dodge the first 3 light spears until two of them hit your heart and stomach. You then screamed loudly in excruciating pain as you spit some blood from your mouth and you fall on the ground, not moving while your eyes went dull and lifeless.

Rias and the others could only watch in horror as their loved one is on the verge of death.

Raynare - My mission is done here. Kalawarner!

Another fallen angel named Kalawarner is sitting on a tree with her black angel wings flapping on her back.

Kalawarner - Yes, Raynare?

Raynare - Let's get out of here.

Kalawarner - Right.

But before they fly away, someone called them as they stop on their tracks.

Rias - Hold it right there!

Raynare and Kalawarner stopped on their tracks.

Kalawarner - And who are you?

Rias - I'm Rias Gremory. A high-class devil. *as she looks on your bloody and unconscious body* You'll pay for what you've done to Y/n. She said in pure anger as her peerage look out at Y/n.

Isabelle and the others are tearing up and after a few seconds, they can't hold their tears anymore as they cried loudly.

Isabelle (crying) - No...... Y/n. You can't *sniff* leave us *sniff* like that.

Kaye (crying) - You're very *sniff* special to us.

While the others just only cried as they mourn on your death.

Raynare then smirked and said,

Raynare - Oh really? Then come at me with all you've got.

Before Rias can fire her sphere of destruction, your hand miraculously move on its own as you hold Isabelle's and the others hands.

Y/n (weakly) - Girls....

When they Rias and her peerage heard you, they were in complete joy as you are somehow alive.