Chapter 23: New Character

With Y/n and the girls

They are walking back to the ORC Room while chatting random topics.

They arrived in the ORC Room after 20 minutes.

Y/n - We're here. Wait here, I'll call Rias and the rest and we will go to the canteen altogether.

Asia - Okay.

Y/n entered the room and called Rias and her peerage.

Y/n - Everyone, let's go to the canteen. I'll cook our breakfast.

Rias - Okay. I'm getting hungry as well.

Rias and her peerage went outside, together with Y/n.

Time check - 6:30 a.m.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n with his female friends, walking across the corridor of the Academy, greeting other students from here and there.

They arrived at the canteen exactly at 7:00 a.m.

When they arrived, Y/n immediately proceeds to the kitchen with Sarah, waiting for him.

Sarah - Oh. Y/n! You're here. What took you so long?

Y/n - It's a long story. Let's get to cooking so that I can rest for a while. I'm getting tired as hell.

Sarah - Okay.

Y/n and Sarah worked together to make theur cooking faster.

After 55 minutes, they are now done cooking.

Y/n and Sarah sniffed the food and they sighed happily because the food is so good and looks delicious.

Y/n and Sarah made a high-five with each other while smiling.

Sarah - 'I wish we can always do this.' She thought happily.

Y/n - Now that's done, I'll go serve this to Rias and the rest. Thanks for your help, Sarah.

Sarah - Okay. Your welcome.

Y/n get 2 trays and placed the food there. Fortunately, each tray was large enough to fit all those food there.

(This is what Y/n and Sarah cooked during 55 minutes)

(Imagine the amount of that food is 11. That's why it took 55 minutes for them to cook)

Time check - 7:25 a.m.

Y/n - Ladies, breakfast is served.

Y/n gave the ladies their food one by one including to himself.

Koneko - Wow! Pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. What a nice breakfast we have here. She said amazed.

Y/n - Why of course, Koneko-chan. Me and Sarah worked hard only to cook this pancakes.