Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!

While Y/n is reading the tome somewhere, Whis began to explain to Goku and the rest what happened a while ago.

Whis - What happened earlier is that Zeno-sama immediately appeared in front of us and said that, the only being who can fully master and perfect the technique is none other than your son, Goku-san.

Goku - My son?

Supreme Kai - But why him?

Ancalagon - Like what my brother said, He is the Chosen One. Also, my brother and Daishinkan gave Y/n the mythical tome entitled, "Perfected Tome of Ascendancy" which it contains information that is useful to him and only him.

Elder Kai - Does it include the mastery of the technique and reason why he is the Chosen One?

Whis - Who knows? Even all of the angels from the 12 universes didn't know what that tome can do an its capabilities.

Goku - I see.

With Y/n

After 30 minutes of reading the mythical tome, he closed it.

Y/n - All done!

But suddenly, the tome began to levitate on its own and it made a bright golden-light in front of him. Eventually, Y/n's body began to siphon the tome in a form of waves

Y/n - Wait! What is happening to me?! Why is my body siphoning the tome?

This caught everyone their attention and rushed to him.

When they are near to him, an invisible barrier blocked their way.

Isabelle - Y/n! She yelled worriedly.

All the girls began to worry to him including Goku and the rest except for the 4 deities.

Ancalagon - I see. This what happens when the tome chooses its owner.

Rias - What do you mean? Ancalagon-sama?

Ancalagon - After fully absorbing all the information of the tome, it will automatically transform into a wave of light and the Chosen One's body will absorb every ounce of its energy that leads to a ritual. He explained.

Ophis - A ritual where the Chosen One will claim the 2 Omn-attributes and they are Omniscience and Omnipotence. Plus, the Chosen One will obtain the title, "Infinite Omniversal God".

Whis - Additionally, Another Omni-attribute will be added to his collection and that is, "Omnipotential".

Akeno - What is Omnipotential?

Whis - The user has infinite/endless/limitless/boundless potential and capacity for growth and learning. They are able to learn anything endlessly, allowing them to obtain any power or ability with so much ease. They learn instantly, just one demonstration and they will already learn it better than how it was showed to them. Nothing is out of their reach of growth and potential. They are able to achieve anything and everything.

Akeno - Whoa. That's............. I have no words to say. He didn't even need a trainer or something to teach him.

Whis - I know. Pretty interesting right? Fun fact about it is that anyone can achieve that Omni-attribute. For example, you, as a half-fallen angel, half-devil can achieve that.

Akeno - I see. It is interesting.

Ancalagon - Yes it is. As the name of the tome suggests, the user will ascend even the highest being that exists. EVERYONE AND ANYONE else is now inferior to him. Including the strongest, the wisest, the fastest, you name it. That's why my brother named that tome, "Perfected Tome of Ascendancy".