Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks

As you dashed to them at full speed, Xuelan and Isabela jumped backwards, missing your punch. When you missed your punch you backflip away from them and muttered,

Y/n - Siphon Mode, Activate.

Isabela - What did you say?

Y/n - Oh it's nothing.

Once again, you dashed to them at full speed but this time it is faster than before. Once you throw a punch, Xuelan blocked it with her right arm. Isabela then uses this as an advantage as she punched you only to be blocked with your other arm.

Y/n - You think that a sneak attack will work on me? Well that was your mistake.

Isabela - Grrr....

What they didn't know that you are getting stronger and stronger as the fight last longer.

You then performed another backflip away from them and you grab something on left pocket and you wear the blue scouter that Whis gave you.

Xuelan - What is that?

Y/n - Oh this. *as you press a button from your scouter* This is a Scouter. It tells you what is the power level of a living thing.

As you scan the power of Isabela and Xuelan, it tells that they have the same power level which is 1000 Battle Power.

Y/n's Scouter - Xuelan, identified. Power Level: 1000 Transformation: Normal form

Y/n's Scouter - Isabela, identified. Power Level: 1000 Transformation: Normal form

Y/n - Perfect.

You then began to scan you power level by looking at your hands.

Y/n's Scouter - Y/n L/n, identified. Power Level - 1100 Transformation: Normal form.

Y/n's mind - 'This is good. I can siphon some of their power and energy and add it to my own.' You thought happily.

Isabela - What are you waiting for? Come and get us. She said provoking you.

But her taunt didn't work on you as you dashed at your fastest speed that not even Xuelan and Isabela saw you moving.

Isabela - He's fast. I can't see him moving.

In all of a sudden, you punched Isabela with all of your might from her right cheek that sends her skidding on the ground.

Xuelan - Isabela!

She then ran to Isabela and she said,

Xuelan - Are you alright?

Isabela - Yeah..... I'm fine.

Xuelan then aided her friend as they look at you.

You then yelled at the top of your lungs as a crimson red aura surrounded your whole body. While you are yelling, you've unlock a new ability called Kiai. Massive shockwaves and strong winds were produced, knocking everything back in its way.

Y/n (Kaioken X2) - Kaioken! Alright! *as you look at Xuelan and Isabela* Come and get me, ladies.

Xuelan - Wh-What is this p-p-power? She said amazed.

Isabela - If you're not human then what are you?

Y/n - Oh me? I'm a pure-blooded Saiyan.

Xuelan - What's a Saiyan?

Y/n - I'll explain it to you when we meet again.

Xuelan and Isabela then gasped in shock as they realize that your power is skyrocketing at a high rate.