Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear

You are now currently training on your own with Kaioken X2.5 activated while the girls is watching you. Since you are not in Rias's peerage, you have no right to fight with them. Only to assist them. After a few minutes of training, your body reached its limit as your suddenly fall on the ground, aching from the excruciating pain. After with all your effort, your battle power rises up significantly to an astounding amount and your multiplier was increased to 3x from 2.5x, meaning when you activate the technique, you are now 3x more powerful than on your base form. By the way, You trained yourself at 1 hour and 45 minutes.

You tried to move your body but you can move barely do it due to the immense pain you feel right now.

When the girls notice you crawling towards to them, Isabelle and Kaye ran towards to you. When they arrived, they quickly carried your arms as you rise up from the ground and the three of you walked slowly back to others.

Y/n (weakly) - Thanks...... girls...... And I'm sorry...... for disturbing your time....

Isabelle - There is nothing to be sorry about. She reassured you.

Kaye - Yeah. Isabelle is right. We're always welcome to help you at any costs.

Y/n (weakly) - ~Awww.. That's so sweet. Thank you Kaye.~

You then gave Kaye a kiss from her cheek in which she blushed madly while Isabelle and the others went their mouth wide open as they witness you suddenly kissed Kaye out of nowhere.

Y/n - Think of it as my gratitude, okay?

Kaye (blushing furiously) - O-O-Okay.

Isabelle - You really do want a harem don't you, Y/n?

You ignored what Isabelle said and somehow the pain on your body suddenly disappeared.

Y/n - Well, what do you know? The pain on my body suddenly disappeared. Thanks Isabelle.

You then kissed Isabelle on her cheek as she blushed happily.

Isabelle (blushing and happy at the same time) - T-T-T-Thanks, Y/n.

Rias - First, Koneko then Kaye and then Isabelle. It's only a matter of time that Y/n will kiss us like that and I can't wait for that to happen. She said happily.

Akeno - Your right Rias. Me and the others were excited as well.

With the help of Isabelle and Kaye, you arrived at the girls and decided to take a rest.

Y/n - Girls, I'll take a rest first.

Raynare - Do you want to sleep on my lap? She offered.

Y/n - Sure. Thank you Raynare.

Raynare then prepared her lap and Y/n rest his head on it while she caress your H/c hair gently and lovingly while the other girls only puffed their cheeks in jealousy.

(H/c is Hair color)

Y/n - Before I forgot, all of you girls will have a turn. I'll just choose one of you. Don't worry, all of you will take a turn. Is that okay with you girls?

All girls (except Raynare) - We understand.

Y/n - Good *as you began to sleep on Raynare's lap while hugging her*

Raynare gasped in shock that Y/n is hugging her. She then blushed really hard as her crush is hugging her.

Y/n (sleeping) - Mmmm.. This is so comfortable. I think I'm going to stay like this.

Raynare (smiling sweetly to you) - Yes stay like that while I caress your head.

While she is caressing your head, she then thought,