Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy

The mysterious hooded figure successfully made a white barrier in a nick of a time.

The Kamehameha wave hit the barrier. As Y/n screamed, the power of the wave was amplified by 50%. Also the wave, became much larger than before.

Gradually, the barrier is slowly cracking. In one more scream, the wave was once again amplified by another 50% of Y/n's max power. With that kind of power, the barrier was successfully destroyed as the mysterious hooded figure was screaming so loud.

The figure was pushed back down to the ground along with the Kamehameha, creating a humongous crater and strong winds began to destroy anything in its path.

With so much impact and power, the grass on the field was melted because of the intense heat of the wave.

After 10 seconds, the wave disappear and Y/n began to pant as he was tired as hell because of the ki that he used in order to defeat his enemy.

After resting for a while, he somewhat regained his total lost stamina and energy by 15%.

He descended down with his sweats falling down on his body. Before he go went to the large crater, he quickly ate a senzu bean from his pouch that has 10 pieces left. As he ate a senzu bean, his total stamina and energy was restored to its full state. His minor injuries all over from his body was healed too.

He flew downwards and landed besides on the hooded figure.

He examines first the body and said,

Y/n's - So she is a female. I'll carry her to the infirmary.

Y/n carried the unconscious body and fly away from the crater. Before he do anything else. He fired a green sphere of life energy to the crater and when it made contact, the crater disappeared and the ground began to restore to its original state.

After 5 minutes, the soccer field is back to normal.

Y/n - Now that's done, let's go to the infirmary.

Y/n uses instant transmission and he arrived in front of the infirmary. He then knocked three times at the door.

The next 10 seconds, the door opened revealing Danielle.

Danielle - Oh Y/n. It's you. What can I do for you?

Y/n - We will heal this person that I am carrying and help her to regain her consciousness.

Danielle - Oh. Come in.

Y/n went inside and placed the body on a stretcher and Danielle closed the door.

Y/n - I hope she regain her consciousness.

Danielle - What happened earlier? I felt a mild earthquake earlier.

Y/n - Oh. It's because that we had a fight earlier together with this girl. We had a fight because I don't want to go with her because she has a mission to complete. I don't why she attacked in me in the first place.

Danielle - I see. What's her name?

Y/n - I don't know. Let's just ask her when she wake up.

Danielle - Right. I'll be back in a minute or two. I'll just get the first-aid kit to heal her injuries.

Y/n - Right.

With that, Danielle went outside of the room and began to find first-aid kit.

Y/n - Well, let's remove the hood.

Y/n gently and softly remove the hood.

(Imagine the scene goes like this, Y/n removes the hood in slow motion and pink background with roses and sparkles starts to shine and appear.)