Chapter 28: Blessed

Upon arriving inside of the ORC Room, Rias and the rest are there, waiting for them.

Rias - Oh, Y/n. There you are.

Y/n - Yes, I'm here Rias-senpai.

Koneko - Hello Y/n. She said in her usual monotone voice.

Y/n pat her head that made Koneko let a "nya" sound, meaning she was startled.

Isabelle - Did Koneko just let out a "nya" sound?

Y/n - Hi Koneko-chan. *as he gaze at Isabelle* It seems so. I found it cute.

Koneko (blushing) didn't say anything but she has a smile on her face, meaning she enjoys the headpat.

Kaye - We've noticed a bright light earlier. Is that you, Y/n?

Y/n - Yes I am. *as he let go of his hand from Koneko's head*

Asia - What happened earlier and why a bright beam of light was there? She questioned Y/n curiously.

Before Y/n can speak, Ancalagon prevents him from doing so.

Ancalagon - Save your breath, my lord. Me and Ophis will do the explanation.

Y/n - Okay. If you insist.

Raynare - My lord? What does this mean?

Kalawarner - Is Y/n a higher being or something?

Isabela - I thought Y/n is only a mortal being.

Xuelan - Did something happen?

Ancalagon was taken aback by the girls' questions.

Ancalagon - Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Chill girls. That's why we are here to explain everything. Let me take a deep breath first. *he took a deep breathe in and out* Now I'm ready. Listen carefully. What happened earlier is that Y/n-sama asked a question to us and he said, "I noticed that my power level is rising. Though it is significantly slow. What do I need to do to get stronger?" That is his question.

Ophis - Me and my mate here helped Y/n to power up with our Combined Blessing Inducement ability. But to our surprise, he managed to survive during the ritual.

Y/n began to sit on the couch together with Koneko on his left and Asia on his right.

Rias - How did Y/n survived during the ritual?

Ancalagon - That's the thing we don't know yet. All we know is, during the ritual, he absorbed every detail that we explained to him. I think that is the way he managed to survive.

Ophis - Because all of the mortals that we performed this kind of ritual had died and they are banned from revival or resurrection.

Kaye - What happened to them?

Ophis - That's the thing that we can't provide an answer yet. But all I know is, their souls are now eternally wandering around somewhere else. But don't worry, those souls will never reached our location because I put a seal on each one of them before their ritual began.

Akeno - I see. Now we know. Then what happened next?

Ancalagon - What happened next is that, after obtaining that power, Y/n is now practically a God. No, he is more than that. Surprisingly, he is now the "Infinite Omniversal God". It is a title that a God or Goddess can ever dream of because that title or rank is the highest amongst the Gods. Much higher than my brother, Zeno. From Universe 7.

Ophis - Only the Gods (from low tier to the highest tier) can sense his boundless power. All of the remaining races can't sense it. No matter how hard they train or improve their sensory powers. Only the Gods can, like us.