96. Smell Like Me

Alright this chapter is pure sin 18 plus :)
-⭐️

I park the car at the end of Charlie's road. "Why did you park here?" Emmett asks as I get out of the jeep. He rushes beside me. "We are not suppose to be here till Christmas Eve and I really don't wanna meet his new girlfriend until I super have to" I tell him as his lips forms in an o.

"So let's just hop in through my bedroom and grab my camera" I tell him as he nods.

We zoom towards the house and stand next under my old room's window.

It's been too long.

I sigh but I cut out of my thoughts as I see Emmett already sitting on the ledge of the window.

"Slow poke" he whisper shouts and I give him a finger.

I close my eyes and imagine water lifting me up but not engulfing me whole.

And soon I feel water gripping my legs and lifts me up. I come face to face to a very shocked Emmett, his jaw was opening and closing. I chuckle at his expression and close his jaw.

"Shall we go inside?" I grin at him as he playfully rolls his eyes at me. He nods his head and opens the window and jump in. I step from the elevated water and bend down to get into the room.

A gasp leaves my lips as I see that room is exactly the same as I last left it. The duvet is still messed up with novels all over the floor and my wardrobe door open.

"Everything alright?" He quickly turns on his heels, "yeah everything is fine" I snap out of the emotion I felt and quickly went for the closet. I fully open it and scanned it. A groan leave my lips as I see the camera bag on the top shelf.

Alice.

I tip toe and stretch my hand to get the bag but my short ass barley touches it and I feel his body pressing behind me as he easily takes the camera bag out.

And hands it to me, "Thank you" I turn around and grin at him, "You're welcome shortie" he grins. I poke my tongue at him.

"Now let's-" as I was about to open the camera it was taken from my hands.

"What-"

"You know I always wanted to fuck you in your room" he places the camera bag on the table and looks at me with his dark eyes.

And he start to walk towards me slowly like a predator and I start to step back. This continued till I hit the cupboard and there was no space left between us. All of my thoughts about the fact that I am a vampire too gets kicked out of the window.

What's wrong with me? It's not like we will be doing it for the first time. But first time in my room where I was a human plus his eyes hold such intensity they always do but this time it was different. He looked liked a starved man who hasn't had food for years.

He slowly dip his lips and connect them to my neck.

He started to remove my coat and his other hand start to travel underneath my shirt.

"Bu-but Charlie will hear us." I whisper.

"Then you have to be quite my love" he smirks against my skin. As he throws my coat somewhere on the floor and his hands pops open the button of my pants. He bit my neck making me moan.

"Shh love, you have to be very quite" he press his body against mine and he starts to grind.

He stops his assault on my neck and in a flash remove my pants and underwear. He quickly remove his t-shirt and unbuckle his pants and slide them down along with his boxers.

"I will please you but first let my quench my thirst of you" he places his hand on my thighs and picks me. I wrap my legs around his waist. He lines his member against me and slowly pushes himself. Filling me full. I wrap my around his neck and he holds me closer even if that was possible.

He pulls back just his tip inside and slams back in me. Making me screw my eyes shut and bit my lip from moaning as I tilt my head back.

His lips find home on my neck as he continue to suck and kiss the skin while he starts to pound in me.

He quickly puts me on the bed without removing himself and start to go faster. He pry my hands from his back and hold them up above my head.

He slam his lips against me as he started to faster than ever making me moan loudly.

"Shhh" he says making me bit my lip as I feel the coil tightening in my stomach.

"Baby I am gonna-"

"Do it cum on my cock" he started to hit my sweet repeatedly as I cum but he didn't stop and continued his assault. Overstimulating me for the first time.

"Baby I can't-"

"Shut up and take it" he growls against my lips. He tears my shirt and takes my nipple in his mouth while his other hand squeezes my other boob.

I feel the similar pressure in my stomach and I come undone again, he groans looking at me and started to slow his thrusts but puts force into it . He closes his eyes and few seconds later he fills me completely.

Finally he opens his eyes, his eyes back to normal color.

"Perfect" he looks at me and where his member is still in me.

He slowly pulls out and I get up to see his seed leaking out of me. I breathe out as I smile at him and he kisses my lips.

"Let me clean-"

"No you are going to walk around with my cum in you. With my cum dripping on your panties. I want you to smell like me forever" he looks down at my vagina and back at me, his eyes pitch black again.

Today is going to be a long night.

"But Charlie?"

"Don't worry he is out of town with his girlfriend" he smirks at me burying himself in me again before I can scold him for holding this information from me.

———
Status: edited

So I thought you deserve something nice for being such an amazing and patient audience.
-⭐️