88. Take Her Away

"Guys!" I hear Bella holler from downstairs, "They have talked already?" Emmett raises his brow "Lets find out?" I get up from bed and stretch myself. "I can still smell him" Emmett sniffs the air as we walk downstair like a human. 

"Of course you can, he is staying to talk with me right?" I chuckle as he scratches his neck. 

"Tara" I am suddenly taken back as I feel a warm body wrap around my figure, "Dad" I push him a little away, "You are so cold" he comments, "Yeah I know I know, I was sitting in air conditioner for too long it will be fine in few minutes, so have you met my beautiful niece?" I point towards the towel that was bundled up in Bella's hand. 

"Your niece?" Charlie turns around to face Edward, "We lied to him we told him we adopted her" Edward quickly says in my mind making me feel fainting. "Too fast" I scream at him in my mind as he visible cringes. 

Emmett is my side in a second as he places his hand on my shoulder steading me. 

Charlie turns towards us and concern take over his features, "You alright kiddo?" he asks and I nod my head. 

"Yeah, just had a whiplash" I smile at him as I nod at Emmett telling him I am fine, he kisses the top of my head and walks towards Renesemee and takes her in his arms and walks away in the kitchen. 

"So what's up" I walk towards the couch and pat on right for him to take a seat. "What's up? you are asking me? I haven't seen you both after your marriage and I hear that Bella died but she is standing right there but I can feel that she is not my Bella anymore and she adopted a girl" he rants out. 

"Yeah well we are alive both of us and dad people change from time to time, you know they grow and become mature, she is nineteen now, we both are remember?" I rub his shoulder in assurance. 

"Yeah I know and the boy I know for my entire life turns into a large dog, you won't turn into a dog right?" he raises his hands in mock surrender, "No I won't" I chuckle. 

"Umm that is okay if I talk to her alone?" he looks back at Edward and Bella as they both and walk where Emmett went. 

"So I  just want to say is that take care of Bella she can be very repulsive and you know her."

"Yeah I know I know, don't worry" I nod at him. 

"And take care of my granddaughter, huh I can't believe I am already a granddad" he laughs at himself, "Don't worry I'll take care of her with my life."

"I should probably leave now" he stands up nervously rubbing his hand on his jeans. 

"As you wish" he takes a step hesitant towards me, "It is okay you can hug me" I giggle as he smiles at me and hugs me.

"See you at Christmas then" he waves as he practically sprints away. 

"Repulsive huh?" Bella walks in with her hands folded over her chest. 

"You are" I shrug as Emmett enters the room and stands next to me, "And weak probably."

"I wouldn't do that" Edward warns Emmett, "Please" he mocks Bella eyeing her up and down. 

"She is strongest right now" Edward places his hand on Bella's shoulder as Bella glares at Emmett. 

"Let us settle that then" Carlisle, Esme, Alice and Jasper walked in as with a smirk on their faces. 

"Lets do it" Emmett punches his palm. "Lets go" I was the first one out of the house, everyone followed behind. 

Emmett removes his shirt, I wolf-whistle him as he sends me flying kiss before breaking a rock and making it as a sort of table. He lifts the rock and places on another rock near Bella is standing. 

"You know the rules first one touch the rock loses" Carlisle stands between Bella and Emmett as they both join hands in arm wrestling. 

"Begin" he exclaims and Emmett pushes all the way but Bella catches it and one swift move she slams his hand down, breaking the rock in process. 

"Whoo" Edward laughs as everyone giggle, Emmett is in complete shock at what just happened and looks kinda disappointed. 

"Come on you are taking me next" I walk where Emmett is standing and kiss his cheek. He just stands away still looking at his hand, alright I am slightly pissed now.

"Don't break your hand" Bella mocks me as she position herself, I ignore her comment and place my hand in hers. 

"Ready begin!" this time Alice signals as Bella pushes her hand fully on mine barley moving my hand an inch. A shock expression takes over her face, as she tries to push more. 

"That is all you've got?"  I mock her and Jasper and Alice start to laugh, "You can't win against her Bella, possibly no one can" Alice slaps my back making me chuckle. 

"Alright" with slight movement of my hand I crush her hand and both the rocks beneath her. Okay I wasn't expecting that. 

"Hot as fuck" I hear Emmett mumble, "I didn't knew you could be stronger than a new born" Carlisle whisper in amazement as I just bow. "Nice match" Bella punches my shoulder as we both fall into fit of laughter. 

"So your powers are truly one of the ancient ones" Carlisle walks up to me, "I'll search more on it" I nod at him thankfully. 

"Okay Tara you hungry for human food?" Esme clasps her hand and I nod at her vigorously, Come on" she takes my hand pulling me inside of the kitchen, "Why do you always take away her from me" Emmett shouts as Esme she laughs blowing Emmett a kiss. 

_____

Status: edited