32. Starving

We reach a beautiful house in middle of forest.

I get out of his jeep and look at the house, I am awe struck, "This is the only place where we don't need to hide ourselves"  Emmett says staring at me.

Bella and Edward pulling right next to Emmett's.

We all walk into the house, it is gorgeous and gives such homey vibes.

We wait for Bella and Edward as they are removing their jackets.

"So you didn't expected this right?" Emmett chuckles.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know us living in a house and not in coffins and moats."

"Well not the moats" I chuckle at him. "Not the moats" He mumbles under his breathe making me laugh.

We are walking upstairs when we hear music and laughter coming from kitchen.

"I told them not to do this" Edward stiffly says.

We all walk into kitchen, Carlisle and I am assuming Esme, are making food, I take a whiff of the smell.

Pasta! and let me tell you my stomach is just seconds away from making whale mating noises.

Esme walks towards us, "This is our mother Esme" Edward mumbles.

She walks over to Bella and hugs her then me.

For few minutes Bella and Esme start to converse in Italian which I didn't understand one bit.

Bella took Italian  back at home where I took the regular subjects but with more classes that's why I am advanced in most of them.

"I hope you guys are hungry" Esme look towards me and Bella. "You guys gave us a reason to use the kitchen" Carlisle adds while chopping meat.

"Very" Bella lies.

"She already ate" Edward declares for which he gets a elbow in his gut.

Suddenly sound of glass smashing echoes through the room, I look up towards the source of noise, Rosalie.

She has smashed the glass bowl on the floor. With a very good looking salad spilled on the floor.

Poor salad.

"This is just great" she remarks.

"I told you to leave" Emmett says angrily behind me. I intertwine our fingers and he relaxes but only a little, "It's fine" I mumble in his ear.

"We asked her to stay little longer" Carlisle gives Emmett a tight lip smile.

"I know you guys don't eat so I didn't" Bella shutters, "We understand" Carlisle smiles sympathetically at Bella and I.

"Because of these two you have no idea how danger we are in" Rosalie hisses at us.

I feel Emmett removing his hand from my hand to launch himself at her but I tighten my hold on his hand and squeeze his hand lightly, to tell him it's okay and thank god he understood.

"I know, we promise we will never tell anyone and if we do we will be your food" Bella says breathlessly, at which we all chuckle except Rosalie.

"If that makes anyone feel better, I am starving" I raise my hand and everyone starts laughing except Esme, I look at her serious expression, ready to shit my pants.

I hear Edward snickering, when Esme's face broke into a smile, "Dear why didn't you say so! Come on!" She takes my hand and tells me to sit on kitchen stool, Emmett following my actions.

Esme was serving me pasta when we hear branch creaking, Alice and Jasper walked in, hugging Bella, "Oh you do smell good" she says quickly removing herself from her and walk towards me doing the same but she kisses my cheek at which Emmett pulls my stool to himself and growls at her sister, "Mine." I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder.

Alice raises her hands in air in form surrender and starts to laugh.

Emmett puts his head in croak of my neck and his trails his hand up and down on the side of my waist.

After finishing the delicious food, and thanking Esme and Carlisle for it. We walk upstairs.

Bella and Edward were already gone to Edward's room.

Me and Emmett enter his room and it is stunning.

I look at the book shelves, "You read?" I ask him in playful shock, he rolls his eyes at me and walk towards me, he wraps his arms around my waist from and rest his chin on my shoulder.

One of the book caught my eyes, 'The Great Gatsby' I stretch my hand towards it but cold fingers wraps around my wrist preventing me from getting the book and twists me around.

"You can read later, spend time with me now" He places his hand on my thigh signalling me to jump, his hand move under my thigh and carry me towards the bed.

He throws me on bed and in blink of an eye he was on top of me, "I don't how long I will be able to control myself around you" He says and smashes his lips on mine.

After five minutes, our kissing turn into a full on make out session.

He settles his hand on my bum and other is tangle in my hair.

His hand starts to trail underneath my blouse and he starts to caress my skin.

We instantly pull back as someone clear their throat, I am panting heavily with a small smile on my lips.

I look at Emmett his hair was everywhere I quickly fix his hair, still none of us glancing towards the person.

He pecks my lips and we both turn our bodies to see who it was and to my luck it is Rosalie.

"What are you doing here?!" Emmett growl at her.

"Baby liste-" she starts making me glare at her.

"I am not your baby, how many times I have to tell you that and I told you to leave us!" Emmett is now breathing heavily.

"Listen to me, this bitch came between us! She should be the one leaving" she looks at Emmett and glares at me which I gladly return back.

"Listen yo-" I am interrupted with a gush of wind near me.

And in seconds Emmett held Rosalie by her throat, "You will not disrespect my mate, I've been really calm with you and I told you to leave the house and find your actual mate but you are testing my patience I will not stand anyone disrespecting the person my mate" Emmett voice booms, I look up to see that he was tightening his grip on her by second, I quickly get onto my feet and walk towards him and place my hand on his shoulder, "Let her be" I rub my hand on his shoulder feeling him relaxing under my touch.

He let goes of Rosalie, "Pack your bags and leave before I change my mind and I forget that you were a part of this family" Yet she doesn't move from her place.

"I said leave!" He shouts at her and he doesn't need to tell her twice, she was gone in blink of an eye.

I move in front of Emmett and place my head on his chest at which he instantly pull me to him and wraps his arms around my waist.

I break from our little hug, I hold his hand and walked towards the bed. I push him down on the bed and straddle his lap.

I start kissing him everywhere on his face excerpt his lips, I kiss on the side of his lips at which he groaned. Out of patience he grabs me places me on bed, he quickly pecks my lips and bury his face between my breast, "So comfy" He mumbles making me laugh, I start to play with hair and I feel him smiling against me, "I can never get used to this feeling" he wraps his around my lower waist and bury-ies his face more into my breast by nuzzling his head.

We stayelike this the entire day, nobody disturbed us throughout. We talked and kissed all day with him faking his British accent and me pouting here and there.

It was one of the best days.

———
Status: edited
The room above is Emmett's! At least what I imagined his room to be. A long chapter! Yaya! and 19k x_x omg!! You guys I love you so much! Thank you so much!