34. Take That! Part 1

I slid into passenger seat and Edward and Bella in back and Emmett in drivers seat.

For ten minutes nobody speaks but it is a comfortable silence but I am getting annoyed by it.

"Now you think about it, it is hard to play. It's pouring and looking at the sky, weather isn't going to get any better soon" I say breaking up the silence as I look up at the black-gray clouds that are hovering over us.

"Well it's not pouring, it's drizzling and the rain won't be a problem and we need the thunder" Emmett places his hand on my thigh.

"Why do you need the thunder though?" I ask.

"You'll see."

And then again comfortable silence seats itself among us.

We reach a baseball field which is in middle of the forest, "Why do you guys need thunder?" I ask Emmett again, "You'll see" He slings his arm around my shoulder and we walk towards where rest of the Cullen family is standing.

Upon reaching the field I am tackled by an over joyed Alice, making me groan in discomfort, "I am a human remember."

"Sorry but thank god you came!" she stands up pulling me up with herself, "Why wouldn't I?" I ask her dusting myself off

"Well I had a vision where there was fifty-fifty chance that Emmett's  takes you home to spend some quality time with you" she winks at me and wiggle her eyebrows. Heat rushes to my cheeks and I blink continuously, I look at Emmett slowly and he gives me the biggest smile, making me more redder. I cover my face with my hands and I hear Alice laughing.

"Will you ever leave my girl alone?" Emmett comes to my rescue, he snakes his arm around my waist pulling me close to his body and placing a kiss on me head.

"If you guys are done, we have a game to play" I hear not so my favorite person voice.

Rosalie.

"She wanted to have a last game before she leaves so Carlisle gave her the green" Emmett says in distaste, he kisses my head again and I nod in understanding.

-/-

Now it is Jaspers turn. Rosalie is out by Emmett, making me proud and a little, 'Hah! Take that' I really wanted to say that but I didn't because I am nice person.

She growls at me looking at my smirk, at this Emmett is by my side in seconds growling back at her at which she quickly walks to the side with her head down and this made me smirk more.

Me and Bella are umpiring as we are clearly unable to match their strength and speed.

Alice is throwing the ball.

Jaspers walks in and do a really cool trick with the bat and points towards the sky.

Alice throws the ball and Jasper hits it with so much force that it almost sounded like lightning hitting a tree or something.

"Now I see why you guys need thunder" I chuckle as I look at the ball in amazement as it flies outside the field at such a high speed.

Both Emmett and Edward lunch towards the ball and collides with each other and fall on the ground.

They both start to bicker about something when Edward gives Emmett the finger and Emmett pushes him.

That's a show.

"Stop!" Alice yells making everyone rush towards us.

"They were passing by when they heard us" she is now breathing heavily and looking terrified.

"Get the girls out" Esme says, worry clearly lacing her voice.

"No it's too late they are here" Alice informs.

Emmett quickly pulls me back and removes his jacket and places on my shoulder and tucks my hair in the hood and makes me wear his baseball cap, "Keep your hair down and stay behind me." I just nod not coming up with words.

Everyone circle around me and Bella when three figures emerge from the forest.

"I believe this belongs to you" the man standing in the middle hold up the baseball while tossing it to Carlisle.

He is wearing a red jacket and trousers, beside him there was man who was also wearing a jacket but a blue one, emitting a dangerous aura, beside him was a women who had a fur coat thrown over her and she was looking at all of us, her eyes met mine making me quickly look away.

I take a glance at her, she has a satisfied smirk on her face.

"This is James and this is Victoria and I am Laurent, could you guys use three more players?" He asks faking innocent.

"That's perfect, some of us were leaving anyway" Carlisle smiles.

We all start to walk back when wind blew, making Bella's hair go crazy.

Next thing we know is growling is echoing through the air

"I see you bought snack" James licked his lips while glancing over Bella then his eyes lands on me, "Snacks" he corrects himself.

Emmett pushes me back and stand in front of me, growling at him.

"The girls are with us" Carlisle says calmly.

"I believe the game is over" Laurent says while tugging James and Victoria away.

When they are out of sight Edward and Emmett pulls us quickly into the Jeep and we are off.

———
Status: edited