38. Turning

Over the past week Emmett and I have grown closer than ever before. We usually spend our time on each other's house except when he needs to hunt and if I need some personal space. Which makes me reeky happy that he understands the concept of personal space.

So Bella and Edward, seeing both of them makes me go awe inside.

Today is Bella's birthday so me and Cullen's decided to throw a surprise birthday party for her.

Bella and I are twins so technically it should be my birthday as well. Yes we are twins but we do not look like each other at all, there is not even tiniest bit of similarity between us moreover Bella was born  before I was, so she was born at 11:00 p.m and I was born at 12:04 a.m, the next day.

Right now we are driving to Cullen residence with Bella in passenger seat, Edward is driving, and me, I am sitting in the back.

Third wheeling.

Yay.

As Emmett has to install a new engine in her truck, thank god. The engine was a present from me and Emmett as we both didn't like the way her truck sounded.

After I don't know how many I love yous' were shared between Bella and Edward we finally reached home.

I am sure I almost threw up one time when they kissed each other-eat each others face off.

I am the first one to step out of the car leaving the two love birds alone and rush inside the house.

I skip up the steps and walk into Emmett's room.

As soon as I enter I was gobsmacked, Emmett is looking way too hot. His eyes lands on me and in seconds I feel cold lips on mine.

After few minutes we pull apart, "You look so beautiful" he slips his hand around my waist pulling me close to him.

"You too, uh I mean not beautiful, what I am talking about you always look beautiful. Handsome, you look handsome" I ramble and look up to see his lips turned into a smirk.

"So you think I always look beautiful" he chuckles clearly enjoying the blush on my face.

"Yes you do" I hid my face in neck.

"Talk about being love sick!" I hear Edward yell from other side of the door.

I stuck my tongue even though I know he can't see me.

"Let's go downstairs" Emmett places his hand on my lower back and opens the door.

We walk downstairs to see that everyone has circled around Bella, everyone was giving her their presents.

"Thank you Alice" she says taking the present.

Emmett and I walk over to Bella and Emmett hands her a box, before she can open it Emmett informs her that he has already installed it in her truck.

She walk over to Esme and Carlisle, who hand her an envelope.

She tries to open it but slices her finger, "Paper cut" she mumbles under her breathe.

What happen after is in blur, Edward pushes Jasper back and Emmett pushes me back, making me fall on the ground. In blink of an eye, Jasper is again on his feet rushing towards Bella, he throws her away making her land on a glass table, glass slices through her arms and more blood start to flow out.

Emmett and Carlisle are holds Jasper back when Edward picks Bella up and takes her to Carlisle office.

Alice walk to her mate and start to whisper things that made him calm down, he get out of Emmett's and Carlisle's grasp and walks out, Alice following him.

Emmett is on my side in an instant, "Are you okay? I didn't push you to hard did I?" he takes both of his palms and run them around my ribs and waist, checking for injuries. "I am fine" I take his hand and give it a light squeeze. He picks me up and in blink of an eye we are in his room.

He places me down on his bed and goes to bathroom, he walks only wearing his joggers. Giving me a delicious view of his abs.

"Like what you see?" He smirks at me, shamelessly I nod at him.

He walks over to me and stands between my legs. 

He bends and start to trail his finger lightly on my shoulder, he stops his hand on my dress strap and slide it down, he does the same thing with other strap. None of us breaking eye contact. His golden eyes now pitch black.

He pulls me up and turns me around, he take a hold of my hair and places it on the side of my shoulder.

He pulls the zipper down, that stops right above my hip.

"You have no idea, how much it is taking me to not to rip this dress off of you and throw you on my bed and make you mine in every way" He huskily whispers in my ear, making me moan.

He places both of his hand on either of my forearms and pushes his front against my back.

He dip his head and start to kiss my shoulder blades, working is way up to my neck. I can feel how much trouble he is having controlling himself, I feel his fangs brush against the nape of my skin, "Turn me" I blurt out.

He quickly pulls back, "Not right now love" he kisses my temple. "Then when?" I huff at him crossing my arms, "When the right time will come" he plops himself down on bed. "Promise?" I ask him, "Promise. Trust me little one you have no idea how much I want to turn you but everything in right time" sincerity lacing his voice, I nod at him with a smile on my face.

"There is a T-shirt and my shorts, you can change into them" he points towards the bathroom.

I quickly mumble a thanks and walk in the bathroom.

———
Status: edited