64. Blue

We trained with the wolves for almost a week plus me being up early to train with Alice. During the training I learnt that I can control water, ice and air, which is totally bonkers if you ask me, over that I can tune off Edwards power, making me some kind of shield.

Right now, we are all testing our speeds as all of us were kind of bored from training. I am up against Edward for a run with Cullen's,  Bella and wolves as audience.

"You guys ready?" Carlisle ask enthusiastically. We both grin at him and nod our heads. "So here are the rules. You guys will go up top" Carlisle points to the mountain covered with snow, "I have placed two blue markers up there bring it back to me. Whoever gets here first wins, no pushing and using of your powers" he adds the last part with a chuckle. "Ready?" he questions.

I nod at him, "Ready as I'll ever be" Edward says. We both takes our stances waiting for Carlisle to gives us a go.

"Go!" his voices echoes through the field.

Without any second thoughts we blur past everyone. As we passed through the forest, loud rustling of leaves rang due to our speed.

"Whooo!" I scream as more adrenaline pumped in my veins. Me and Edward running parallel to each other. Soon my feet touch cushion like surface, I look down a little to see that I am not leaving any imprint.

"I see blue" I point towards a tree which was dressed in thick snow, blue markers hanging on top it.

We halt our movements in front of the tree and start the climb.

Edward is climbing really fast as I am having a little trouble climbing but nonetheless I reach the top a second later, he is already jumping down from the tree. I quickly snatch the marker and jump. Snow cushioning my fall, it elevated itself making easier for me to get out of the pit whereas Edward got a little late escaping from the pit. 

I pump my legs and start to run back but Edward caught up to me. I give him a scowl and he grin at me.

Tiny dots start to appear in my vision and I pump myself up more. The tiny dots start to get bigger. Carlisle standing with his arms out.

I groan as I practically slam down the marker on his hand and I topple over my own leg, rolling in the dirt but I stopped myself as I place my hands and one knee on the ground, skidding a little. I get up and walk towards others. Edward is standing calmly with a smirk on his face and his arm wrapped around Bella's waist.

"So who won?" I question Carlisle as I stand near Emmet, instinctively he pulls me close by my waist and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

Everyone looking at him intensely even the wolves

"Edward" he says and I hear Edward cheer as I roll my eyes at him.

"Hah!" he says in my mind and I poke out my tongue at him.

"But the difference was almost undetectable" he gives me an encouraging smile as I return with mine.

"Don't worry it will be soon detectable" I hear Alice huff out in annoyance. She walks towards her smirking brother and points her index finger at him, "Just so you see, same time tomorrow she will race you again." I groan at this she going to train me more as it is.

She walks over to me and Emmett tighten his hold on me. She throw glares towards Emmett and instead of backing down he glared back.

"I am taking her" she states.

"No" he simply says still not breaking their glaring contest in addition he moved towards Alice towering over her making her back down a little as Emmett clearly had the advantage of strength here, she looks in my direction as I internally groan as I completely understand what she will do if I don't come with her. I reluctantly nodded at her, making her smirk. I don't want to go with her but I have no choice, I don't wanna deal with her silent treatment it's worst.

Emmett looks at me with hurt in his eyes, "Sorry" I mumble and I tip toed to kiss him, he responds back instantly. We continue to kiss until Alice clears her throat. He pull apart pain painted all over his face.

"Don't worry you can  have her at night" she pulls me away and drags me through the forest towards the mountains.

"I love you" I say.

 "I love you."
———
Status: edited