101. Tin Foil

After the shocking revelation I pull out phone from my back pocket and dial Charlie's number, after two rings his phone goes straight to voice mail. 

Ugh.

"Hey dad its Tara need to talk to you as soon as possible and no it can't wait till Christmas, call me back" I hang up and slide back the phone in my back pocket. I walk inside the house to see everyone talking amongst themselves in small groups. Emmett is sitting in living room with Edward, Benjamin and Jacob. 

I need to tell Emmett.

I look around to see everyone busy to even pay attention to me. I slightly walk closer and Emmett looks up to me. I nod my head in the direction of the backyard and he nods at me. I walk outside and wait for him

I hear him tell Edward that he will be back and comes outside. 

"Whats up?" he circles his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead. "I need to tell you something, lets go to our place."

He nods and takes my hand as we make our to the tree. Half way through Emmett picks me up bridal style and runs towards the tree and jumps up. He sits down pulling me own his lap.

"I saw Vladimir talking to you moments ago, is that it?"

"Yeah that's what I need to talk about." 

I take a deep breath and told him everything.

"Woah" he lets out a breath when I finish telling him, he stares in front of him but quickly snap out of daze and looks at me, "I don't care if you are a royal born or not I just know I love and you are mine and if someone tries to take you away from me, I will kill 'em."

"Awww my tin foil soldier,  no one is going to take me away from you and vice versa. I love you" I peck his lips and he nods his head.

"So now we have to wait for Charlie's call back so I can interrogate him" I huff out. 

"How do you feel about this situation?" 

"I don't know, I just know I am Tara, Charlie's daughter and your mate and my family is back twenty-ish  kilometres from here." I smile at him and a grin takes over his face.

"What you and Edward were talking about?" I ask, he instantly tightens his grip on me.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, Edward thinks when we will Rene do her thing with her arm to Aro, you should accompany her, alone."

"So what's the problem?"

He scoffs, "Love, you will go alone with a kid almost a kilometre away from all of us and near all those red coats who can harm you within seconds and we will be a second late to reach to you" he rambles.

I smack his head, "I will be fine and did you forget the whole vial thing?"

"Yeah I don't care, I am not letting you die ever and we don't even know if that works or not. Not that we will ever find out."

"Baby I'll be fine,  okay? No need to worry your lil well big head."

"I don't understand why Bella can't go with her" he rolls his eyes

"Because my darling Bella will use her shield-"

"But you could-"

"I don't have that kind of shield expansion yet" I kiss his lips, "Okay? I will practice a lot with Benjamin and we will have snow so the nature will be in my favour that day" I reassure him. He reluctantly nods and tightens his grip on. I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Should we go back?"

"They can wait" he pulls me more close. 

"But make sure you get hold and control of your powers perfectly" he mumbles against  my head, I nod my head, "Don't worry, I will."

_______

Status: edited