86. Warnings

Bella snarl at Jacob one last time before disappearing into the house. Jacob lets out the sigh of relief and starts to walk inside the house.

"Let's go inside" Emmett pulls away from me and grabs my hand, leading me like a toddler.

"Wha-"

"I don't trust them around you specially that black wolf" Emmett snarls and I turn my head back to look that indeed a black wolf was standing there next to Leah and Seth.

Something inside me boiled and I snarled at the black wolf who takes a step back. A satisfying smirk takes over my face and I hear a chuckle in front of me.

I turn back to see an amused Emmett,  he wraps his arm around me. "I am glad you hate the wolves just as much as I do" he takes a whiff of my hair making me giggle.

"Of course I hate those mutts" I snuggle into his embrace, "I didn't even like them when I was a human" I mumble against his chest as he tightens his hold on me.

Later that night Alice, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle left me, Edward, Emmett and Bella at home to prepare mine and Bella's birthday which was long forgotten due to Bella's health but Alice didn't.

"What do you think it's gonna be?" I ask Emmett as his finger traces up and down my arm, he has his one arm behind his head as he continue to stare at the ceiling.

"I don't know, knowing Alice it will be big" he smirks looking at me, "You know what the present is don't you!" I gasp at him as his smirk just widens. I sit up and strangle his torso.

"Of course I do, it's your present not mine" he leans himself closer to me supporting himself on his elbows.

"Tell me" I suddenly pout.

He blink his eyes twice before lying down and covering his face with pillow.

"Alice warned me about this" he groans in the pillow. "Please" I snatch the pillow away but his eyes are close.

"Open your eyes" I say in a baby voice.

"No" he shake his head.

"Come on pretty pleaseee" I whine and he shake his head.

What can I do? Ahhh

Of course.

I take both of his hands and guide them over my back.

"What are you doing?" He clears his throat.

I didn't answer him as my grin just widened as I place his hand on the zipper of my dress that Alice forced me to wear.

I unzip the dress slightly giving him the memo. He inhales sharply, "She didn't warn me about this" he whispers yet unzips my dress.

He slowly opens his eyes as he fully opens the zip. His eyes are pitch black with a wicked smile tugging on his lips.

I lean down so our chests are touching.

"Fuck I love you" he breathes out.

"I love you" I lean down and whisper in his ear and bit it lightly.

His hands trail down my back looking for the hem of the dress. He lights the bottom and glides his hands over my bum giving them a squeeze. A moan escapes my lips.

"Fuck baby" he moans out. I hear slight rustling of leaves. They are here, perfect timing.

I remove myself from his hold with my speed and standing at the edge of the bed.

"W-what-"

"Alice is here! I wanna see my present!" I squeal like nothing happen and zip my dress back and adjusted the bottom, "Let's go!" As I turn on my heels, I am pressed against the door.

"Feel this" he growls in my ear as he pushes himself on me.

Oops

His arms snakes around my waist and he turns me to face him. My entire body pressing against his. "You'll pay for it, dearly" he takes my bottom lip between his teeth. One of his hands untangle from my waist and slides down to my front, his hand disappeared between my legs.

A whimper escapes my lips as his cold hand meets my rear. I close my eyes and tilt my head at the friction.

He jerks my waist by his hand, "Keep looking at me" he snarls as he increases his speed and suddenly he slips one finger inside me. I start to clench around his finger as the coil in my stomach tightened.

"Cum" he whispers and I climaxed.

He takes his hand out and lick his fingers clean. He walks past me and opens the door leaving me in a daze.

"Change your panties, I don't want anyone else having a whiff of what's mine and it's far from over" with that he leaves the room as my body obeyed him.

———
Status: edited