11. Cartoon

After exactly three minutes a white Jeep pulled up near me, a furious Emmett walking out of it.

He quickly walk over to me and look at me, he start to trace my busted lips with his cold fingers and the cut on my face.

"Where are they?" 

"Who?" I gave him a confused look  "The assholes who did this to you" he place his cold hand on my cheek and I found that really comforting, without knowing I lean in his touch. A  small smile played on his lips at my action.

But anger take  place on his features, "You alright?" he asks and I nod at him.

"What are you doing here all alone?" he whispers.

"I-i was on the mountains" I stutter.

"MOUNTAINS?! Are you crazy! Like what had happen if you've gotten hurt! Or an animal attacked you! Wow Tara how can you be so fucking reckless!!" His voice boomed in the lot and I don't know why, it angered me.

"Don't you dare to yell at me! What are you? My parent?  We are not even friends for god sake so stop pretending that you care!" I scream at him.

With this his features soften and he realised the way he talked with me, "Listen Tara-"

"No you listen to me! I don't even know who you are! In school, when you look at me, it feels like you are laughing at me like I am some kind of a joke or you make faces like I am some kind of bad habit you wanna get rid off. That's how you treat me and now all of a sudden, you care?! No Emmett!"

"But Tara at least-"

"No! I am not hearing anything" I sit on my bike, putting the key into the slot and started to turn it, nothing.

I did this for almost five times but it didn't budge and I knew two pair of golden-brown eyes were staring at me.

I huff and throw my helmet on the ground in annoyance.

I hear a chuckle and I hear footsteps and then I feel a presence on my left side. I peek from my eyelashes and see Emmett bent down, picking up my helmet.

He held my helmet in his hand, "Come on I'll drive you home."

"Give me my helmet back!" I say, trying to grab my helmet from his hands.

Completely ignoring his help.

"Nope until you let me drive you back home."

I scoff at this, getting up from my bike. I walk where he is standing.

I stretch out my hand, to get my helmet back from his hand but he was quick enough to pull it out of my reach.

He stretch his arms above his head. And I start to jump like a helpless bunny but to no success as I was short compared to him.

He is looking down at me, like he found his old cartoon TV show.

After a minutes of continuous jumping, I stomp my feet on the ground like a child and cross my arms and turned away, my back facing his front.

I feel him walk closer to me and soon our body's are touching.

He lean down to my ear, his lips almost brushing my neck, "Now stop fighting, let me take you back and I am sorry for yelling at you and for everything" he whispers. Then I feel his cold yet soft lips on my neck but as soon as they were placed they were gone, making me face him in shock.

"No" I manage to mutter out. I will take my bike tomorrow.

I start to walk towards the main road and I hear him sigh in annoyance. 

I hear him jog after me and I increased my pace. But before I can step out of the parking lot. He wraps arm around my waist and lifts me up bridal style.

"If you fight anymore I will kiss you" he threatens, making my eyes go wide and by the tone of his voice he actually might.

Not trusting my voice, I nod.

He opens the door and places me in the passenger seat and puts on my seat belt and shuts the door.

"But what about my bike?" I question.

"Don't worry I'll get it to you tomorrow morning."

"But tomorrow is school."

He stop and turn towards me.

"Tomorrow is weekend, nerd" he smirk,

"Hey I am not a nerd!"

"Well from what I've seen your face is practically into the books 24/7! I bet you even sleep on a book as a pillow" he laughs, I just roll my eyes at him.

 Then he jogged towards my bike, and take out the keys.

He comes back, sliding into drivers seat. He put the seat belt on and I copy his actions, then he put his hand forward my keys dangling from his fingers.

"Your keys" he places my keys in the palm of my hand.

"What about my helmet?"

"Don't worry I've secured it around your bike, and no one will take" he reassures.

"I think you should keep them because you are bringing it back" I give him my keys back.

He just nods and smiles, and starts the Jeep and we are off.

———
Status: edited

Hey my lovely people! I love you guys so much! 60 reads! And 9 stars! Wow! Thank you guys so much!!