49. Porn

Bella skip downstairs with a goofy smile on her face, "What happen?" I playfully squint my eyes at her. "Oh nothing just, I am happy" she shrugs. I slowly nod at her still not believing her, that its nothing. Bella plops next to Alice and they start to talk.

I snuggle into Emmett as he tighten his hold around my body, he kisses my forehead and rests his chin on top of my head, "I love you" he mumbles. "I love you" I look pecking his lips. "Well thats not a kiss" he whine. "Then what is?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"This is" he smirks,  he smashes his lips on mine, placing his hand on my cheek as he deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip for entrance but I denied him slightly teasing him, he groans in the kiss and I smirk, he crawls his hand and place it on my bum giving it a tight squeeze, I gasp at the feeling and he take this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

We are cut off when someone clears their throat. I look over to Alice, she has a huge smirk on her face and Bella is looking everywhere but us.

"What?" Emmett growls, "Oh nothing I just didn't wanted to see the starting of a porn that's about it" Alice shrugs, "Then leave" he says in an emotionalless voice. Alice gets up and tries to pull Bella off of the couch when her phone starts to ring.

"Yeah?" Bella answers the call.

I hear Charlie's voice. Tuning off rest of the conversation.

"We are at Cullens" she sigh into the phone.

"Ten minutes" she says rolling her eyes.

She cuts of the phone, huffing.

"What was it?" I ask.

"Charlie, wants us to come back home." I hear Emmett groan, making me chuckle lightly.

I look over to him, he has a slight scowl and disappointing look on his face, "Stay the night please?" He pleads.

I look over to Bella who is shaking her head no, "He said he need to see both of us."

I look back at Emmett then back again at Bella, "Five minutes?" I raise my hand and give her a puppy dog face.

"Hurry up" She sighs walking out of the room.

I feel a muscular arm wrap around my waist and I am in air for few seconds before he places me on his lap, placing my legs on his sides.

He tightens his grip on my waist and pulls me closer to him, our nose touching and breathes fanning our face.

He leans down next to my ear and nibbles on it, "I'll have you soon with me, then there will be no interruptions, just you and me" he huskily whisper. Shiver runs down my spine and I start to clench my thighs involuntarily. He smirks, "Baby girl, I can smell your arousal and let me tell its the most delicious smell I have ever sensed" he bites on my neck little roughly, a moan slips past my lips making me quickly cover my mouth with my hand.

"I can't wait to see you getting all undone underneath me" He start to glide his lips over my neck and he sucks on a certain spot making me sharply inhale.

He abused that spot, continuously making me moan, my hands got lost in his hair and honestly I don't want them to find their way back. I feel him smirking against my skin as he continued his assault.

I start to grind against him, making him groan, "Baby girl if you continue this I will take you right here, right now" he slightly pulls away tighten his hold and pulling me closer to him, there is no space between our bodies. We both are colder than ice itself but I feel heat spread in my entire body, and any moment I will burst into ball of flames, he places his lips back on my neck clouding all of my thoughts and just like that my brain shuts down.

-/-

I don't how long he assaulted my neck. After giving a proper treatment to right side, he slightly tugs my hair pulling my neck to the side as he continued his actions on the left.

"Tara" I hear Bella's voice but I tune her out, taking Emmett's face in my hand and smashing my lips on his.

"Tara!" Now I hear a very familiar authoritative voice making me instantly pull away.

"Uh oh" I mumble under my breathe as I turn around to see Charlie.

Yes ladies and gentlemen my father just saw me on my boyfriends laps and we probably looking like we just had sex.

Which we kinda did.

And let me tell you for a fact, he is not looking happy.
———
Status: edited
I love you my lovely reader and I am really sorry for my inconsistent updates but I promise good will come out of it, I am working on new two stories and I have been facing  either with a lot writers-block or lots of imagination with those stories as well this one, that I am unable to put into words, so please be patient and I'll soon start to update faster and longer chapters.
I love you guys. And holy fudge nuggets! 50k reads! I'd be lying if I say I didn't ate the entire back of gummy bears out of excitement! I love you all❤️
-🌟