63. This Time

Alice rushes towards the ice and pokes it couple of times before punching it. As soon as her fists collided with the ice she screams in agony.

I hop off Emmett's back and rush towards her, others following my suit.

I take her hand in mine to see that her skin was slightly cracked. I look to Carlisle who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Is her hand gonna be okay?" I ask snapping him out of his trance.

"Yeah she will be fine, look it's already healed" he points towards her hand with a small reassuring smile on his face. I look down to check her hand it was really healed, the cracks have mended themselves together and her hand is now good as it was before.

"That's weird" Edward says.

I look towards him and give him a questioning look, "What's weird?"

"Tha- Nothing" he glances towards Carlisle then towards the wolves before slightly nodding to himself.

"Are you having any pain?" I face Alice, she shook her head before launching herself towards me and wrapping her arms around.

"You okay?" I ask as I return her gesture.

I feel her nod her head vigorously, "I am really happy" she squeals pulling off.

I give her a questioning, she gives me an a I'll-explain-you-later-look and I nod at her.

"Okay I guess that's enough for today" I hear Jasper announcing drawing everyone's attention to him.

We all nod when my eyes fell upon the black wolf and rage fills up my whole body.

I snarl and run towards him and elbow in his side, he flys over, yelping in pain.

"Next time if you ever try to attack my family with intention of killing, you will wish you were never born" I hiss at him.

I hear growls from my behind. I look to see few wolves snarling at me.

  "This applies to all of you " I spat at them, "and before you talk about the treaty being broken. Well its not at least not from our side because I am not a Cullen, yet and your pack member was the one who attacked with the intentions of killing so technically the treaty is sort of broken from your side" I look back at the black wolf growling, he is having a hard time standing up, "and I did not attacked him with intentions of killing" I smirk knowingly at them. The brown wolf walks towards them and nods in agreement. 

Hopefully.

I look towards Edward who nods in my direction, confirming my thoughts.

They drop their stance and runs towards the black wolf.

I skip towards Emmett who had a huge smirk plastered on his face.

He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me towards himself, he kisses on my temple, "You look so hot when you are angry" he mumbles in my hair.

I giggle, looking up at him. He pecks me lips and both of our smile widens.

"I hope she made herself clear" I look over to see Carlisle with anger in his eyes.

"If you attack any of our family members with the intention of killing, you'll have hell to pay. We will ignore this as a mistake, this time" he calmly says yet with so much venom dripping in his voice.

This is second time I have seen him this angry and let me you don't wanna see him angry.

They all nod their head in agreement and the black wolf bowed in direction of Edward.

"It's fine" he mumbles under his breath slightly nodding his head.

They all turn and ran inside the forest, where they came from.

———
Hello my loves I missed you all so much I know I know after so long and I am delivering you such a short chapter but I am really overwhelmed by this new adulthood thing so forgive I'll update soon!
-⭐️