81. Command

Warning: mature content
(Which I suppose you guys already know and have been waiting for but gotta tell the kids any-who this for y'all lil nasties)
-⭐️

He slam his lips on mine and tangle his hands in my hair pushing me down onto the bed. I place my hands on either side on the mattress to keep up with him. His kiss is filled with urgency and hunger. He uses his strength and pushes me down on the bed as he hover above me, he straddles me and start to grind onto me. I get feel his hard on against my vagina as he completely close the gap between us. His lips leave mine and slowly he start to trail down on my neck sucking biting, he untangles one of his hand and trails it down from my neck.

He palm hovers my breast and squeezes them, I let out a breathy moan as he start to kneed my boob. I feel him smirk against my skin as he start to lower himself, his face come in-front of my boob. He sits me straddling my waist as he rips open my shirt, buttons flying here and there. I feel wetness seeping between my legs. He takes a whiff of the air, groaning he closes his eyes and when he opens them again. The golden hue has left and is replaced by black in his eyes. His eyes land on the black bra Alice forced me to wear with the matching panties.

"As much as I love that on you it has to go but I do need a show in this later" I lift myself up as he unclasp my bra and throw it to the side of the room where my shirt went.

"Oh lord have mercy,  you are so beautiful" he bends down and takes nipple in his mouth and start to suck on it. I feel his hand crawling down while other continue to kneed my boob. He start to rub me through my shorts as I let out groan. He gives the other boob same attention.

"Baby please skip the foreplay" I beg him, "tonight is about you, don't worry I'll have you my way later but right now let me just love you" he gets down and unbuckle my shorts and throws it in the direction of other clothes.

"Oh wow" he says, feeling embarrassed I hide myself and cover my face. I feel fingers wrap around my wrist and they pry my hand off of my face.

"I love every single inch of you don't need to be embarrassed about it. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my existence" he pecks my lips and goes back down.

"Just close your eyes and enjoy" I feel his breath over my underwear as I feel it sliding off. I close my eyes. He intervenes his fingers with mine. "Just relax" He whisper against me, I nod at him. I feel a finger slide in me and at the second I let out a loud moan. "My favorite sound, don't hold back baby" he licks my bud. And anticipation start to build. "Baby a little faster."

"Your wish is my command" his finger start to glide inside out of me as a sensation start to build inside my stomach.

"Common baby cum" he places his mouth on me and start to suck my clit .

"Baby" I coo as I feel the knot tighten in my stomach.

"Cum for me." At this I let out a load moan as the knot unties and I feel myself shuddering.

"Oh my god" I open my eye to see him hovering over me, naked.

"You taste so amazing" he licks his lips as I see little bit of my juice glistening his lips, he buries his head in the croak of my neck as I feel him against my pussy.

"You ready?"  He pecks my neck and looks up at me.

"Let me pleasure you first" I say as I glide a hand between us, "No tonight is about you" he grabs my hand and holds it above my head, he takes my other hand as well and takes both of my hand in his one securing them above my head.

He goes back to my neck, I feel his tip against my entrance, he slides in making me gasp in pleasure.

"Baby please move" I can't control anymore I want more.

"Are you sure you are not hurting?" He sucks on my neck and keeps kissing it.

"No please move and fast"

"Alright then" he slams his lips on mine as he thrusts into me and pulls out slowly but not completely and slams back again, he increases his pace with each thrust till I am moaning mess and like that we made love over and over again.
——-
Status: edited

Drowns in Holy Water after writing this chapter.

I am not good with these stuff so forgive me.

-⭐️