16. Lets Just Say

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I jolt up breathing heavily, what the. A nightmare, I turn towards my window to see it open as cold breeze let itself in filling my room with little bit of light peeking into my pitch black room.

I remove my duvet and look up, I see a figure standing next to foot of my bed, I quickly slap my hand over my mouth before I can let out a scream. I can't make out the face, just a big shadow. I turn to switch on the lights, when I turn again.

It was gone.

Oh god what that dream did to me, now I am hallucinating things now.

I glance at my clock, it's almost time to wake up anyway so I am not bothering to go back to sleep.

I get up, walking towards my window pulling the blinds to the sides, it is really gloomy today.

Sighing I get up and walk to bathroom. I stripped out of my night clothes and stepped into shower.

After I did my business and change into half-sleeves black T-shirt  and bandage leggings.

I grab my backpack and went downstairs.

No one is there, right Charlie is gone for some police work and Bella, where is she?

I place my bag on the table and rush upstairs.

I let out a sigh knocking on Bella's room door.

I've been knocking for almost 20 seconds but nothing.

I huff opening the door and her room was empty.

I open the bathroom door which Charlie and Bella use without knocking.

It was empty too.

I hear a honk come from outside. I quickly run downstairs, towards the front porch.

I open the front door to see that Bella is sitting in her truck with Jacob in passenger side.

She looks at me and gets out of the truck and walks towards me, I raise my eye brow at her in question, mentally asking why Jacob is here.

"My truck wasn't working and I had to leave for school early so I called Jacob" she shrugs making me raise my eyebrow more even if that was possible.

"Well you could've just woken me up" I shrug.

"Tara we all know what happens when someone tries to wake you up early" she says placing her hand on my shoulder, looking me deep in the eye with slight fear in her own.

"Yeah you probably right" I mumble, everyone knows not to mess up with my sleep trust me it won't end good for the person and let's just say Bella have the first hand experience.

"We should hurry! Today is the field trip!" Bella exclaims excitedly looking at her watch.

"It's done" Jacob gets out the truck.

"Will it get stuck again done? or actual done?" I mumble referring to the situation of my bike.

Bella elbow's me in my side, glaring at me.

"But I thought it was yesterday and we definitely missed it" I reply referring to the trip, still unbothered of Bella's glare.

"Well because of our accident yesterday the teacher set it for some students today including us."

"Why am I being dragged there I am not even a Biology student?" I groan at and stomp my foot like a two year old. "Stop complaining this trip is meant for everyone in our year" she rolls her eyes at me. I stick my tongue out at her before walking in the house grabbing my keys and my back pack.

I lock the door and fast walk to my bike. I put the key in the slot clipping my helmet on my head and start it, driving towards Forks High.

After couple of minutes we arrive at the school, and park our vehicles in the usual spot with skid marks from the van just few feet away from us.

"Let's go inside" Bella takes my hand as we are walking towards the entrance it started to drizzle.

Make the path smoother than it was.

Unknowingly my eyes look towards the parking space where Cullens usually park their cars and to my luck it was empty.

———
Status: edited