103. Steve

"So how did it go?" Emmett appears and leans onto the window as soon as I park the car into the driveway.

"I am not related to him or Bella or mom" I sigh shaking my head.

"Oh baby" he opens the door and helps me get out and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't mind it at all but after what Vladimir told me I am curious about my birth parents yet I don't wanna know about them because they left me, you know what I mean?" I look up at him.

"I do love I do" his kisses my forehead and pulls me closer.

"We just have tomorrow as certain. Then day after that, no one knows what will happen" he mumbles looking in the distance. 

"Love" I take his cheek in my palm and he leans in, "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to anyone" I run my thumb against his soft cheek.

 "Including yourself" he adds. 

"Including myself" I chuckle.

He picks me up bridal style and runs towards our tree.

We spend the whole day sitting on the tree and roaming around the near by area, I hunt down  a deer and we shared it as both us weren't that hungry. 

We raced towards the highest peak of the mountain which is covered with thick blanket of snow, which is a good sign. 

I removed the snow and fluff it up like a pillow, making it in makeshift love sac just colder. We both sit on it well we almost drowned in it.

Emmett wraps his arm around me and pulls me close as we both sit silently watching the sun set. 

One of the most beautiful scenery I have seen, an idea pops in my head. "I'll be back in a second" I say to Emmett and before he could ask me I vanish. I reach our house and jump into our bedroom through balcony and grab my camera and dash back.

All the practice with Benjamin is paying off big time. Where I used to take me five minutes to reach to the mountain now it barley takes me a minute. 

I reach back to the top of the mountain and plop myself back onto the snow, "Where did you-" he stops himself as he sees camera dangling from my neck, "How did you get it so fast?" he questions in astonishment.

"Magic" I chuckle and he playfully shoves my arm. 

I take couple of snaps of the sky and the sun. I keep my camera on my lap after taking all the possible shits I can from where I am sitting. 

And just like that we spend the whole night talking about nothing and stargazing.

-/- 

Sun peeks up back again, faster than I wanted it to. Me and Emmett are laying down onto the snow with me being over him and his arms securely wrapped around me. 

We built a snowman and an igloo for no reason, and I named the snowman Steve plus the igloo is really big easy to fit at least four people and still have space.

 Don't ask why we made such a big igloo but oh well.

I look at up and see he is already staring down at me. I give him a grin and he ruffles my hair.  

"Come on" I get up and offered him my hand. "It is better if we fill ourselves up today itself I dont want any problems." he takes my hand dusts off the snow from his pants.

I nod my head agreeing.

We end up hunting two bears and a deer and we stuff ourselves full enough that Emmett can function for three days without getting hungry on the other hand I will be able to survive for a week, without a drop of blood. I jump onto the tree where I left my camera dangle .

"Lets shower, change and head over to Charlie's" I tell him, "Yes ma'am" he gives me a salute making me giggle. 

He turns around and bends down, signalling me to get on. I hop on his back and he runs towards with my camera clutched in my right hand.

We reach our home and he stops right outside the balcony, "Why did you stopped?" 

"Sometimes we need to use the front door" he says adjusting me on his back and gripping my thighs tighter. 

"Boring" I huff out but he ignores me and walk towards  the front door at human speed.

He unlocks the door with his one hand and kicks it close. Luckily Benjamin and Tia are not here. 

He speeds again and takes directly to the bathroom. 

He strips me and himself down and when I looked at him, his eyes were pitch black.

And let's just say we showered for two and most of the time I screamed, in pleasure 

_______

Status: edited