74. Butt Slapper

We reach the Cullen house and party is already in full swing. 24k Magic is playing through the surround speakers. There is drunk kid laying on the stairs singing Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars. 

Yeah he is drunk drunk.

Few are playing spin the bottle near the couches.

I scan the room for Emmett, my eyes come to a stop when I I see muscles flexing over a pool table but the red head from cafeteria is leeching onto his arm well not leeching but standing so close to him but he isn't bothering to even acknowledge her but at the same time he is not removing her, ugh I am about to march over there but is cut off by Alice "You have to change! And then make him jealous for even letting that troll touch him" She pushes me towards her room and locks the door behind her. I smirk at her as I quickly strip down in front of her and wear the dress we bought.

"I swear if I was gay I would totally do you" she lowly whistles as I chuckle at her. She did my hair, "You go downstairs and make him jealous, I'll be down as quickly as possible" Alice pushes me out of the door.

I slyly walk downstairs and walk towards the pool table opposite to Emmett. His eyes snap up as he sensed my presence and his eyes changed color to pitch black. I seductively smirk at him but a hand lands on his chest interrupting our moment and I look to see the owner of the hand. That fucking troll.

She gives me a smirk like saying that Emmett is his now.

I think the fuck not.

I analyze the room for a boy I can make Emmett jealous with. I don't know if he letting that troll touch him on purpose or not but hopefully after this he will know and so will the troll that he is only mine.

Honestly the urge to rip her head into pieces is more than make him jealous but have to stick to latter, because humans.

Ugh.

And Esme won't appreciate a beheaded limb in her house.

My eyes land on a tattoo brunette who is average looking and average built sure can work with him.

I look up in Emmett eyes and give him a scoff as his expressions mortifies into confusion as I walk past him before he can grip me.

I can feel his eyes on my every move. I reach the brunette he is sitting in center with his other pals around him like a council.

His eyes traces my body as soon as I stand in front of him, lust dripping from his eyes.

He raises his hand and his pals gives him a smirk before scrambling every where in the house. He pats the space next to him. I look up to see Emmett eyes still black but this time not from desire but from anger. I look back at the brunette and give him my best seductive smile as it is hard because he is not Emmett.

"Mind if I sit on your lap?" I slyly say and I am damn sure Emmett heard me over the loud music because we are vampires.

He smirks and nods at me as I am about to sit on the strangers lap two strong arms wrap around my waist and one around my butt and I am lifted in the air. I look up to see a fuming Emmett. He places me on the pool table and glare everyone and everyone leaves except the troll.

Is she dumb?

Heck she is.

She only glares at me and tries to grip Emmetts arm but he pry is hand off roughly and places them on my face before slamming his lips on mine.

We pull apart as the troll clears her throat and we both look at her annoyance clearly dripping from our faces.

"What?" I growl at her and fear flashes in her eyes.

That's right bitch.

But she quickly composed herself and snarl at me.

Emmett wrap his arm around me  before I can get off and turns towards the red head.

"What?" He growls are her.

"This bitch interrupted our moment Emmy" she whines and Emmett grip tighten on my waist.

Not this again.

"Leave!" He growls lowly.

"What?" She says hopelessly.

"I said leave and next time if I see you near me or my love I'll rip your head off, literally" he booms as she quickly scurries off with tears of fear glistening her eyes.

"No one disrespects you" he nuzzle his head into my neck, "and the stunt you pulled moments ago, you'll get punished for it soon" I can feel him smirking against my skin as he pepped my neck with small kisses.

I poke my tongue at him, "You let that bitch touch you" I huff, folding my arms over my chest. "Let her touch me? The moment she tried to touch my chest I pushed her off with the pool stick, if her hands would've touched me I had to wash myself off with bleach" he visibly shudders making me giggle.

"And by the way go upstairs and change before I rip eyes off of people. I can feel every male looking at you" he motions me towards his room as I playfully roll my eyes at him. I look around and indeed everyone is looking at me lust.

I get down from my the pool table and head for Emmett's room but not before earning a slap to my butt.

———
Status: edited