57. Mrs Cullen

"Today you will also be going hunting right?" Bella walks into my room and sits down on bed.

"Probably yeah, why?" I question as I scribble my notes down.

"Oh nothing." I turn my head towards her. She has a grin plastered on her face.

Okay something is definitely up.

"Well I think I am gonna pass today on hunting, I don't feel like it" I walk towards my wardrobe keeping an eye on her. Her face drops and panic is settles on it.

"Oh no yo-you should definitely go hunting it's been so long" she stands and places her on my shoulder.

"No it's fine, it will be better if Edward goes, I'll stay" I mentally smirk.

Spill.

"Bu-"

"No, it's fine I can live on human food, I've got no worries" I sweetly smile at her.

"FINE! me and Edward want to spend some alone time together and this is perfect because you guys will all be gone" she huffs and folds her arms over her chest.

"Ha! I knew it something was up and yeah don't worry Bells I wasn't even going to stay anyway" I wink at her walking out of the room.

-/-

After a lot of hunting and a little game of tag between me and Alice we reach the Cullen home, my future home.

I hope.

"What are you thinking?" Emmett wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"Nothing" I smile at him before pecking his lips and quickly running off.

"Race you" I look back at him and I caught a glimpse of a smirk before I turn my head back.

I reach the front door in no time and I look back to see nothing.

Emmett is not following me. A frown rest upon my face as I walk into the room and skip towards Emmett's room.

As soon as I enter the room my eyes are met with a very smug looking Emmett who has his hands fold over his chest leaning on balcony's door.

"I won" he says his smirk increasing by the minute.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I roll my eyes at him but giggle slip past my lips making his smirk grew larger than before.

I plop down on bed and lay down facing the ceiling.

I feel my right side dib and Emmett laying his head on my shoulder.

"You are so short compared to me" He suddenly says.

"Huh?"

"Look" he folds his hand behind his head and signals with his eye towards the foot of the bed.

I slight got up with my elbows supporting me to see that I am almost fully on bed with my feet hanging of little whereas his legs are fully touching the ground.

I scoff at the sight and plop back down and he nuzzle his head in my neck again.

"Well I am not complaining, I get to carry you and get your legs wrapped around my torso" he start to kiss my neck and in no time, he hovers above me supporting his weight with his elbows which are place on each side of my head, trapping me between him and the bed.

And I am not complaining.

He slowly dip his head towards my neck and resume his previous work.

"I don't know how much longer I can control myself not burying myself inside you" he groans but keeps kissing and sucking on my neck trying to find the spot.

"You don't have to you know, you can-" I was cut off when his lips land on the area beneath my ear and he start to nip on in it.

I release an audible gasp and I feel him smirk against my skin.

He continue to abuse that certain area while his one hand slowly made its way, under my pants.

When his middle finger landed between my legs, every ounce of air was knocked out of my system and in an instinct my hands land in his hair.

He let out a groan when he felt how wet I am through my underwear.

He pulls away from my neck and looks at me.

His pupils are larger than normal and the golden hue of his eyes are sparkling.

He looks like a Greek god.

Without a warning he pushes the bottom of of my underwear and thrust his finger inside me making me arch my back. Our chests now pressed together.

Slowly he pulls his finger out and with force he pushes it again.

"Emmett" I moan out his name making his eye glow more.

He continue to the routine until I start to feel a knot inside my stomach. I close my eye shut as I feel the sensation coming closer and closer but in a second it was gone.

I whine at the sudden loss of contact and I open my eyes to see his eye still glowing but amusement flowing through them.

I pout at him like a child whose favorite candy has been taken away from her and this exactly what had happen.

My brain did not just made that my favorite candy.

"Why did you stop?" I grumpily ask still pouting at him.

He slide his finger out and put it in his mouth. He closes his eyes and moaned in delight. He slowly open his eyes looking at me intensely. Not saying a thing.

"What?" I ask quickly getting concerned that I did something wrong.

"My love you taste heavenly" he voice fill with nothing but velvety huskiness.

I clasp my thighs together at his tone which I will gladly listen to all day.

He smirks at my reaction.

"You have no idea that every ounce of fiber in my body is taking me not to take you and make you mine in every possible sense" he groans placing his head on my shoulder blade taking deep breathes to calm himself.

"You don't have to control it you know and why did you, you know make me cum?" I ask playing with his hair.

"Little one I told you I am going to make your first time the most beautiful experience you had and I didn't let you finish because I want you to cum under me when I am buried inside you, not that you won't be cumming with my fingers or my mouth after but I want your first release with me to be shaking and pleasurable and as Mrs Cullen" he whisper in my ear and nip at the ear lobe.

In a flash he is standing near the foot of the bed, walking out of the room.

"Esme made pasta for you she said you were complaining about the deer today you hunt with Alice sooo I hope you are hungry" he sings as he exited the room completely leavening me hot and bothered.

———
Status: edited

Let's just say I am screaming because I have 139k reads which I never thought will happen like ever, and whenever I start to write a chapter Wattpad reminding me that my story is Eligible for Wattys which is insane. And me informing you that I am discontinuing this book.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hah!

Just kidding I am never going to discontinue this book like ever until the book reaches the chapter I want to put out and trust me it's long way to go and after that the book will go like super major editing, I might add some stuff here and there. One more thing, whenever I just stop updating just know that I am facing a writers block or I am sick as being mentally exhausted from my environment. Anywho I love you guys so much!
-🌟