"Alright," they chorused, exchanging a suspicious glance.

"Hey, mum!" George called after Molly, who turned back around. "Hazel will be joining us in a minute, is that alright?" Molly's smile faltered slightly, knowing Hazel wouldn't make it to dinner, but she nodded anyway.

"Of course, dear."

Finally, Shacklebolt and Mad Eye showed up, barging in through the door. The six of them stood around the living room, wands out, almost screaming at each other.

"And why the hell were you out of the house?" Alastor growled at Sirius, who glared at him.

"That's not important now!" Hazel snapped at the bigger man, holding her finger up, pointing at him menacingly. "My friends need us. Harry needs our help! We have to go - I don't see why we're taking so long!" She cried as Remus placed his hand on her shoulder.

"She's right," Tonks supported her, nodding at Shacklebolt. "We don't wanna be too late," Tonks muttered under her breath. "Let's discuss the situation after, with biscuits and tea."

"Not the time, Nymphadora," Mad Eye grumbled, holding on to his cane.

Just as Tonks was about to snap at him, the man disapparated, making her scream at the air in frustration before following Moody. Remus held on to Hazel's shoulder as he did the same thing. He knew the girl had passed her Apparition exam but this was far too important to risk.

When Hazel felt her feet hit the ground she opened her eyes back up. The first thing she saw was Hermione being held tightly by a Death Eater. The next thing she saw was Sirius punching Lucius Malfoy directly in the face. She couldn't help the smirk that creeped upon her face. "Stupefy!" Hazel screamed, pointing her wand at the man behind Hermione, making him fly backwards.

The metamorphmagus rushed to Hermione's side and pulled her down closer to her before doing the same with Luna after Hazel got rid of her attacker. The ocean eyed girl ran over to Harry and Sirius. "Harry!" She exclaimed as another Death Eater neared the pair. The yellow lights flashed from Hazel's wand as she blocked the spell the man had sent their way before she sent one of her own. Sirius grabbed Hazel's hand and pulled them both behind a rock.

"Now listen to me, both of you," Sirius spoke, voice shaky. "I want you to take the others and get out of here -"

"What?" Hazel shook her head in denial.

"No, we're staying here with you," Harry insisted.

"Harry, you've done beautifully without us," Sirius put his hand on Harry's arm, referring to the Order. "Now let me take it from here."

At The Burrow, George sat on the table, resting his chin on his hand. "What's taking her so long?" He wondered under his breath. Fred shrugged, looking at him.

"Mum's acting weird... Do you think something happened?" His older twin questioned, narrowing his eyes. "She'd let us know, wouldn't she?" George shook his head, pursing his lips.

"There's no way she'd tell us. She doesn't think of us as part of the Order," George muttered knowingly. Fred's breath hitched when he turned towards the window. "What?" George followed his gaze, landing on Hera, who stood in the windowsill. He shot up instantly, rushing towards the owl. He grabbed the letter and tore it open urgently, eyes wide as he read through it.

Fred got up when he saw George was unmoving. "What is it?" He asked, shaking his brother's shoulder. "What does it say? George!" The boy pressed the letter to Fred's chest, leaving towards the kitchen. Fred grabbed the letter and read it quickly, mouth opening in shock.