Bats Babysit the Team

Start from the beginning

"Who's this?" Cowl asked, gesturing around at them.

"Ooh, lemme guess!" Hood began pointing around the circle. "Tadpole, Superbrat, girly, Arrowette,  and... oh, hey Wally."

"Hey."

"These are the ones we're babysitting?" The final brother, the scary one, asked their father.

"You're NOT babysitting us!" Robin objected. "Bats, can't you get ANYONE else?"

"No." He said. "Behave yourselves, because I'll be in contact with Renegade. 

And with a few goodbyes between mentors and mentees, the team was left alone with Robin's brothers.

"What are your names?" M'gann inquired politely. 

"First names, we can't disclose." The cowl said. "I'm Red Robin."

"Renegade."

"Red Hood, honored to be babysitting you." 

"You're not babysitting us." Conner replied. 

"Hmm, watching over you to make sure you don't get harmed or cause trouble while your guardians are away..." Red Hood pondered. "Nope. That sounds like babysitting."

"Well its not." Robin grumbled.

"What do you want us to call it then?" Hood challenged his brother. "Child wrangling?"

"No."

Artemis was watching with her brow furrowed. "I already know of you guys, I did grow up in Gotham, but I didn't know you guys were Robin's brothers."

"Well, not blood related." Red Robin explained.

"Who's the oldest?" The blonde asked.

"Oldest." Robin pointed at Renegade. "Middle." He pointed at red robin. "Younger middle..." He pointed at Hood.

"And the littlest." Red Hood added, fluffing Robin's hair.

Kaldur approached the eldest brother and tried to introduce himself. "Hello, I am Aqualad, Although, if you are Robin's brothers, I don't see why we cannot tell you our real names?"

"We know your real names." Renegade stated. "Kaldur'ahm, Conner Kent, M'gann Morezz,  Artemis Crock, and Wallace West."

"And do we get to know your names?" Artemis asked, angry that these strangers knew her. 

"No."

"Guys, leave the team alone." Dick objected. "Get out!"

"Hold on, first we need to lay down some rules." Red Robin stated. "We have two options, either we take turns sleeping so one bat is always awake to supervise, or we can all agree on a curfew for you so that we aren't constantly staying up to watch you."

"I think I'd prefer the curfew." M'gann admitted.

"Alright. Second, Do you guys want to handle your own food or do you want us to?" 

"Does it matter." Conner said.

"Please, I want you use that industrial oven in the second kitchen!" Hood begged.

"Which kitchen?" M'gann asked with wide eyes.

"Wait, I have another question!" Hood exclaimed. "Well, not a question, just a statement: I'm inviting Red Arrow over."

"No!" Most of them chorused. "Please! Don't!" Artemis didn't want her pseudo big brother there too.

"I already did like five minutes before we came!" Hood replied.

"Base rules: You tell us before you leave. You tell us before you use a stove or oven. You do not go into any of the labs without permission, and no training or weapons without permission." Renegade stated.

"FINE!" Dick stated. "Now get lost and let us hang out!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jay!"

"Ey, Roy!"The two of them went in for a hug, but it low-key looked like they were going to make out.

"Blondie." Roy biffed the back of Artemis' head as he passed. 

"Stop!" She whined.

"Wally, Birdie." Roy scruffed up their hair. "So you guys are babysitting these ones?" 

"Yep." Tim replied, darting through after asking Dick for a phone charger.

"Well I consider myself pretty experienced with them." Roy bragged. 

"Great, I've only ever babysat Wally and birdie." Jay replied.

Artemis turned to Wally. "Robin's brother used to babysit you?"

"Well..." He shrugged. "Back in the day, Hood and RA used to Babysit me and Rob a lot. The bats would just babysit both of us when I came over."

"How often was that?"

Wally thought for a second. "Basically whenever my uncle couldn't take me, so a lot."

"He's a sad boy, he's been unofficially adopted into the clan." Hood replied. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FREEZER! LASAGNA! FREEZER! LASAGNA!" Wally Chanted as M'gann removed a package from the freezer.

"FREEZER! LASANGA! FREEZER! LASAGNA! FREEZER LASAGNA!" Dick began chanting too.

"FREEZER! LASAGNA!" Artemis joined the two of them

The three teens had now encircled M'gann like pit of sharks, chanting as she preheated the oven and opened the cardboard box.

"What's all that noise?" Tim ducked in to check on the teens.

"FREEZER! LASAGNA! FREEZER! LASAGNA! FREEZER! LASAGNA!"

Tim left. 

Dinner was pretty good, each teen (Or supervising adult) took a helping of freezer lasagna and spread out to eat. The team (after some argument) put on one of the terrifying live-action Garfield movies to make fun of, but eventually got too scared and ended up watching Scott Pilgrim.

 Hearing his littlest brother yawn, Tim checked the clock, only to see it was about eleven thirty at night. "Alright everyone, Bed." He called.

"What? C'mon!" Wally moaned. 

"We didn't even agree on a curfew." Dick complained. Honestly, it was only the youngest three team members who had a problem with this. Kaldur, M'gann and Conner all admitted they were tired and went off to start getting ready for bed.

"Well it's almost midnight." Renegade, i.e Damian, stated. "You have no patrol, so go to bed."

"They're right, Birdie." Jason stretched with a slight moan. "IT's past you and your little team's bedtime."

"WE never even agreed on one though!" Artemis argued. "And it's not a bedtime! I usually stay up way later than this!"

"Blondie, Bed. Or I'm telling Ollie that you were being rude and disruptive." Roy taunted, enjoying this power

Artemis grumbled, kicked the couch, and strode off to go get changed. 

"You two as well." Tim yanked Wally and Dick up foo the couch. "Bed." The two mumbled and headed out, leaning on each other a little.

Immediately, Jason and Roy threw themselves on the couch and unpaused the movie. "Jay, why did you never tell me how fun that was?" Roy ordered. "You can just make vague threats at them and they just do what you say! It's awesome!"

"I know right? You're really good at them, Blondie's reaction was exactly what you want!"

Damian turned off the Livingroom lights. "You two aren't exempt. If you aren't out by one am I'm locking you in your rooms."