Chapter 50.

"I'm sorry things turned out bad." I said, sitting on the bonnet of Richard's car. We were parked a few miles away from the school, on the top of a hill overlooking the town.

"To be honest George....I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I've missed you...a lot." She smiled. I looked at her and back at the scenery.

"The whole school will be on about this Monday won't they?"

"Pretty much. But um, it was worth it right? Besides, Eric was already charming up your date all night and she was swooning all over him." She shrugged. I chuckled.

"Olivia, about what I said back there...I meant it."

She looked at me and smiled. "I love you too Georgie."

I scooted closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She leaned her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

We listened on as Angel by Jimi Hendrix began to play on the car radio. I looked at her as she gazed at the clear, starry sky. A small smile escaping my lips.

"Olive?"

"Hmm?"

"Ye still owe me a dance."

She lifted her head off my shoulder and blushed. "I do."

We moved off the bonnet and positioned ourselves. Her arms around my neck, my hands on her waist. Swaying to the music, I gazed into her eyes. The music making the moment even more romantic.

I stayed silent and leaned down, pressing my lips on hers. She moved in closer, kissing me harder. We were caught up in our own world, forgetting about everyone and everything goin on around us. I really do love Olivia. Something was telling me this was nowhere near the end. I may not be a rock n roll musician yet or the nicest looking bloke in highschool. But I 'ave the girl, the friends, the talent to work on a new chapter. It's just the beginning of something big. We all start off nowhere. As Nowhere Men.

...

"Fin"

I smiled, closing my journal. Mum yelling for me to get my lazy arse downstairs for brekky. Today was my first day of senior year. Here we go....again.

...........

(End of book 1.)