Chapter 26.

I was freaking out as we all dressed in black. We each wore black beanies, black jeans, dark shirts and gloves. John gave me his spliff to calm me down.

"I dunno if I can do this." I said nervously. John grabbed me by the shoulders.

"You can and you will."

"They took my baby away from me. I'm going to take theirs." Richard said grabbing a bat. I swallowed and looked over at Paul who was packing things into a black backpack and slung it over his shoulder.

"Alright. Revenge tools are in the bag, now to take dads car."

It was about nine in the evening now as we made our way downstairs in our attire. Paul's dad stopped in his tracks when he saw us.

"What are you lot up to?"

"Oh yes. Dad, Can I borrow your car?"

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Were off to get revenge." Paul shrugged. His dad sighed and handed him the keys.

"You kids and your games. Bring it back by eleven."

"Thanks. Now, let's head out."

..

We parked the vehicle about a block away from the club. We decided to walk through the alley so nobody could see us, or think we were goin to rob someone.

"I think it's over 'ere!" John whispered loudly.

"He always parks that fuckin machine a few cars down from the entrance. Come on." Richard said leading the way. I breathed in the cold night air and shook my head reminding myself over and over again, I was doing this for Richard.

We made our way onto the sidewalk, down the road. We all looked out for each other as we ran across the street to the black vehicle.

"Bingo." Paul smiled pointing.

We heard two women talking and making their way around the corner. We bumped into each other and whispered to get out of the way as we hid in a bush.

"That was close." John said as the women passed.

"Come on. Let's fuckin light it." Richard said grabbing the lighter fluid out of the bag. He squeezed the contents into the front and backseat, then on the top and over the bonnet. I bit my lip and was shoved more forward by John.

"Come on George. You do the honors." They all smiled. Paul handed me the box of matches.

I knew this was probably the worst thing anyone could do. But it was for me mate. They had no sympathy blowin up Richard's car. Why should I feel for them??

I lit the match and stared at the flame. I took a deep breath and tossed it into the vehicle. We all ran back into the alley as fast as we could. Then we heard the explosion. Debri flew everywhere.

"Holy shit!" John yelled as we looked back. The car engulfed in flames. Paul and Richard cheered as I stared in shock. I just did that. I made that happen. John picked me up and laughed.

"Now George, You're officially one of us!" He laughed.

I smiled and set the box of matches into the bag. My adrenaline racing through my body.

"The rest have to have cars huh? How about we bash em in??" I said. They all smirked and nodded.

..

We laughed like crazy as we stripped our black clothing off. Shirts, gloves, beanies, hoodies. We drove down to the empty, abandoned park and layed on the grass. The car radio on, blaring music.

"Fuckin hell. Best. Night. Ever." John said resting his head on Paul's stomach. We all stared up at the night sky and passed around a joint to calm us.

I sighed and shook my head. "Ye think this will be in the papers?"

"It'll be on telly. That's for sure." John smirked. "This will be the talk of the town. And we did it."

"We can't tell anyone. Promise." Paul said.

"Promise." We all said together. Richard laughed and blew smoke out into the air. Misty mountain Hop playin on the radio.

We all laughed and begain singing.

"I didn't notice but it had got very dark and I was really,

Really out of my mind.

Just then a policeman stepped up to me and asked us said,

"Please, hey, would we care to all get in line,

Get in line."

Well you know, They asked us to stay for tea and have some fun,

Oh, oh, he said that his friends would all drop by, ooh."

We were laughing like crazy at this point as we heard sirens in the distance.

"I fuckin wish I could see Keiths face. Finally wiped that smug grin off his face." Richard shook his head.

"They need to know they're messin with the wrong lads. They get us, we get them back even worse."

"We should get goin yeah? In case cops are out lookin for suspects." Paul said sitting up.

"Good thinkin mate." John sat up as well and yawned. "So George, 'ave fun tonight?"

"Yeah. I did actually. I just want some sleep now." I smiled. We all got up and made our way into the car, driving pass the whole scene.

Keith was sitting on the sidewalk in handcuffs. We all laughed and slowed down. Paul whistled at him.

"What happened to your car love? Mess with the wrong crowd huh?"

"Fuck you bastards! Ye did this!"

"We wish! If only we were this clever!" John yelled. Before Keith could get another word, we sped off. We won this round. But something was telling me, next time was going to be even worse.

.....