Chapter 31.

"Eeeum, why do you ask?" I said as Olivia brushed my hair away from my eyes.

"I saw her in town today. She asked me if we were together. I just told her we went out and I really liked you. She em, told me you and her had a thing."

I sighed and shook my head. "No. We'll kind of. I mean there was one night but..."

"So you slept with her." Olivia said getting off me. I turned to her.

"I was intoxicated. We both were. I liked her I will admit. I mean she used to be nice and sweet. But then she started dating that fuckin asshole who turned her into someone she's not. She started avoiding me. This all started when John knocked her up..." I stayed quiet and looked down. She raised her eyebrows.

"W..what? John got her pregnant? John john? Your John!?"

"Please don't say anything." I said holding her hand. She sighed.

"So John slept with her, got her pregnant. Then you slept with her, and now she's off fucking the lead singer of the band you all are against??"

I nodded. "That sums things up."

She scoffed and stood up, headed to the window. I jumped up and groaned in pain as I limped over to her.

"Olivia it was one time! I don't have feelings for her anymore! John still likes her and wants to try to get her back. He just doesnt know she's pregnant. I fucked up. I know I did. I was drunk. I wasn't thinking when I lost my virginity.."

"You lost your virginity to her!? Oh this just keeps getting better and better."

I sighed and pulled her over to me. She crossed her arms and looked down.

"I know your hurt. I should have told you before. I just, I really really like you and I don't want to mess things up. Tracy is just jealous because I showed interest in you and forgotten about her. I do like ye Olivia. You're beautiful, sweet, rediculously interesting. I just hope this doesn't change things." I said looking down.

It was quiet for a few seconds before she spoke.

"I like you too George. A lot. I'm sorry I overreacted. I guess knowing you were with another girl not too long ago just, made me a little jealous." She blushed. I smiled and leaned down, pressing my lips on hers. She moved her hands to the back of my neck and kissed back.

We made our way to my bed. She climbed on top of me and moved her warm hands under my shirt. I moved my hands under her skirt and pulled her underwear down. She fumbled with my pants and managed to undo my jeans, pulling them down enough to free myself from the fabric.

She leaned over and grabbed a rubber and wasted no time, hurriedly slipping it on and lowered herself on me. I let out a shakey breath, resting my hands on her thighs.

The greatest part about being a teenager? Is being a horny teenager. Once we got it in, things just went magical from there. No stopping, no speaking. Just an activity of lust and love. Of passion and pleasure. Especially with a girl like Olivia.

I loved how when we finished, she cuddled in my arms. Like a kitten. She hummed, twirling a finger in my hair. Her perfume filling my nostrils as she left small kissed on my neck.

..

Monday was a drag. The stupid idiots were back after an only three day suspension. I knew they had something planned. They kept staring at me and the lads like we were about to get it.

Olivia volunteered for some after school activity club thing to help out with the community. I thought it was sweet of her. John thought it was insane.