Kadaj

Clingy Days Are The Best Days

"I think we should get up." Kadaj said, his arm still wrapped tightly around her smaller frame.
"No."
"It's almost two." He said,
"No."
"(Y/n)-"
"No."

Kadaj chuckled, feeling her grip tighten around him.
"Can I ask why?" He asked,
"Because I'm comfy." She said, her voice slightly muffled because her face was in his chest.
"So, what are we going to do? Stay in bed all day?" Kadaj asked, he then felt her nod her head.
"Sounds good to me." She said, nuzzling deeper into his loving embrace. "We can just stay here, and cuddle."

"I would love that. But, I think it's best if we get up now, love." Kadaj said, he then went to get up but (Y/n) held on tightly to him.
"No!" She declared,
"Really? Because Loz has been checking up on us every hour, I think he might be worried." Kadaj said, smiling at the way (Y/n) continued to just cuddle more into him.
"You're comfortable." She said, not moving. "I'm not moving."
"You're so stubborn." He joked,
"Says you." She fired back.

Kadaj then sat up, much to the dismay of his girlfriend. He swung his legs over the side of the bed,
"You really need to get up." Kadaj said, (Y/n) then got up but then sat down on Kadaj's lap, facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist.

"Really." Kadaj said, trying to sound annoyed but deep down he loved it.
"Yep." (Y/n) smiled, placing her head on his shoulder. She then kissed his jawline and trialed down to his neck, Kadaj closed his eyes and softly moaned.
"Okay, you." Kadaj said, in a teasing manner. "Get up.
"Nope."
"Fine then." With that, Kadaj paid no mind to her, he got up. But (Y/n) was not going to take that, so, she clung onto him. He effortlessly got up, with (Y/n) still wrapped around him.

"Uh..love?" He asked, her legs wrapping around his waist tighter.
"Noooo!" She exclaimed, burying her face in his shoulder.
"(Y/n)." Kadaj tried again, but (Y/n) still clung on for dear life.
"Carry me." She said, In a soft but stubborn voice.
"What do you think I'm doing?" Kadaj asked, sarcastically.
"You're going to drop me if you don't hold onto me." (Y/n) fired back, he then rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm not going to win this today, am I?" Kadaj asked, (Y/n) shook her head.
"Nope." She said, Kadaj sighed but smiled.
"Fine." He then sat back down on the bed, "Get comfortable."
"Yes!" She exclaimed, triumphantly. She then got off of Kadaj's lap and layed back down, Kadaj placed his arm under her head and rested his other arm on her waist.

"I win." She breathed, nuzzling into his chest. Kadaj chuckled, he held her tighter.
"Don't get used to it." He said, "Because this is the only time you'll win."
"Oh, we'll see." She said.

Hours passed, and surprisingly Kadaj was quite content with just being lazy the whole day. Of course, (Y/n) completely enjoyed it.

"Are you two even up yet?" Yazoo's voice asked, while he barged into the room.
"I'm afraid not." Kadaj said, "I'm held captive until she gets tired of me."
"Which won't happen." (Y/n) said. Yazoo just rolled his eyes.

"Ugh," Yazoo groaned, "Romance."
"Aw, does Yazoo want a hug?" (Y/n) teased, making Kadaj lightly chuckle. Yazoo crossed his arms, and playfully glared at her.
"No." He said, sternly. But, (Y/n) got off the bed, she then opened her arms.

"Give me a hug, Yazoo." She said, with a teasing smile on her face. Yazoo slowly backed away,
"No." He said, but (Y/n) followed.
"Oh, come on." She giggled, "Just a small one."
"No!" Yazoo quickly walked out of the room, being followed by (Y/n).
"Just one!"
"No!"
"Please?"
"No!"
"Yazoo!"
"(Y/n)!"
"Hug!"
"Go away!"