Yazoo

Right from the start, I knew I found a home for my heart.

"Just breathe, it's going to be alright." Kadaj said, gently nudging Yazoo's side. Yazoo didn't move, he felt stiff and could feel a million butterflies in his stomach. "Loz, help me out."
Kadaj said, motioning for Loz to come and help him, Loz nodded and tried to straighten Yazoo's tie.
"I don't even think (Y/n)'s this nervous." Loz remarked, brushing off small fluff from Yazoo's suit. "Yazoo, come on. Relax a bit."
"There is so many people here." Yazoo said, barely in a whisper, looking into the crowd of people. He saw Vincent, who was taking people to their seats and Cid who was yelling demands to the band and people in their seats. He saw Reno and Rude fighting over which seat to take, and Cloud who was arguing with Barret about the decorations. Also the many people of Midgar who showed up, since (Y/n) was a very popular person.

How this big thing started was when Yazoo, who had fallen in love with (Y/n) who was apart of Cloud's team. They got together and when a year passed, he finally proposed to her, officially asking for her hand in marriage. Which she said "YES!", Seconds after the words had left his mouth. Of course, it came as a shock to her friends because Yazoo wasn't exactly what everyone expected. Since he was the one they were fighting against, and also being a remnant of Sephiroth didn't exactly sit well with the team. But, seeing (Y/n) happy was the most important, and of course asking Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz that there would be an agreement to not destroy the planet after the two were married. Which they agreed.

"Now, Yazoo." Cid motioned for Yazoo to walk towards the front of the room, right infront of the altar. "Stand over there"
Yazoo's heart started to race, doing what he was told and seeing the rows of people who were talking and laughing, all dressed for this occasion. While Yazoo stood there, his suit made him feel uneasy, because he wasn't used to wearing such a thing.
"Cid." Cloud called, "My side is done."
"Good." Cid said, he then turned his attention to Vincent, and yelled, "Vincent, Is your side ready?"
"Yes."
"Great, now all we need is the bride!" Cid proclaimed, smiling. "Cloud, go see if she's ready."
Cloud nodded and walked down the isle and out of the room to go find (Y/n). Kadaj and Loz both looked at their brother, who's once aloof nature was replaced by a look of physical fear. Kadaj just rolled his eyes, he then grabbed Loz and walked over to him.
"You don't want your bride to see your face fight now, do you?" Kadaj said, standing beside Yazoo.
"Yeah, I think his nerves will go away once he see's (Y/n)." Loz said, trying to comfort Yazoo, who had a small smile on his face.
"Yazoo," Kadaj said, looking into his brother's eyes. "You did alright."
Yazoo smiled, while Loz was eyeing the snack table.
"Thank you." Yazoo said, Kadaj nodded and grabbed Loz and brought him to their seats.

"Is my makeup done?" (Y/n) asked, smiling at Yuffie, who nodded.
"Time for the dress!" Tifa cheered, holding up (Y/n)'s dress, while Yuffie and Marlene clapped and jumped up and down. (Y/n) got up and grabbed her dress, excitedly running into the change room.
"What's going through your head right now, (Y/n)" Tifa asked, while she straightened out her dress and fixing her makeup.
"I just hope I don't fall." (Y/n) replyed, trying to put her heels on. "But, I hope Yazoo dosen't feel too nervous and leave."
"I don't think Cloud or Vincent would ever allow that." Yuffie remarked, getting a little antsy. (Y/n) sighed, she slid back the curtain to the change room and stepped out.

"You look like an angel!" Marlene exclaimed, both Yuffie and Tifa looked over at (Y/n), and both had wide smiles. (Y/n) had a beautiful, white dress that had an off the shoulder look and an open back, and on her head was a veil, along with white heels.
"You look great!" Yuffie smiled,
"You're so beautiful!" Tifa exclaimed, (Y/n) gave them a shy smile.
"Thank you."

The girls then heard a knock,
"Come in." (Y/n) said, the door slowly opened, Cloud poked his head in.
"Is (Y/n) ready?" He asked Tifa, who nodded and motioned for him to come in, which he did. He looked up to see (Y/n), his eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly.
"Oh wow..(Y/n), you're beautiful." He said, (Y/n) smiled gratefully.
"Thank you." She said, Cloud then stepped in, he then looked at Tifa and Yuffie.
"Go let them know we're ready to start."
Which they did, with Marlene in tow. Cloud approached (Y/n), he placed his hands on her hips and held her close.
"Are you ready?" He asked, (Y/n) blushed and nodded.
"As I'll ever be." She said, Cloud then kissed her cheek.
"Thank you for letting me walk you down the isle." He said, (Y/n) nodded.
"You're the only one I wanted, Cloud." She said.
"Now, let's go. Your husband is waiting." Cloud smiled.

"She's ready!" Yuffie yelled, Cid then put his thumb.
"Already everyone, the wedding is about to start. Take your seats!" Cid yelled, he then walked up to Yazoo.
"Get ready, groom. Your bride is ready."
"M-my bride." Yazoo repeated, like he needed a second to process that word. He could feel his heart speed up, he felt undeniable happiness but he also couldn't feel his legs. He looked over at his brothers, Loz was bouncing in his seat while Kadaj looked a tiny big impatient. Kadaj then motioned for Yazoo to fix his tie, which Yazoo quickly did, he looked back at Kadaj for approval which Kadaj nodded and smile. Yazoo could still hear people chatting, which mean she wasn't here yet. So, he took a deep breath, hoping to calm his heart.

(Y/n) stood by the entrance, just out of sight of the crowd. Cloud then stood beside her,
"Are you ready?" Cloud asked, giving (Y/n) his elbow.
"Don't let me fall, Cloud." She breathed nervously, gently taking his arm.
"Never." Cloud replyed, he then faced (Y/n). "Don't be afraid."
"If you're by my side, I won't." She replyed, gripping his arm tighter. (Y/n) then took a breath, while Cloud straightened his tie and looked down at her. He nodded, and started to walk closer.

The music started to play, the crowd stood up and faced the door where she was walking in. Yazoo couldn't see her yet, but once he heard the music and saw the peoples attention shift from him then to the door, he felt his butterflies intensify but her nerves seemed to calm down.
(Y/n) felt afraid to look up, but she looked up at Cloud who smiled down at her while they walked. She then nervously looked up at the crowd, she saw her family and friends. Cloud and (Y/n) then turned into isle, (Y/n) still didn't look up, she looked to her sides, where she saw Reno and Rude, Reno had his thumbs up while Rude just smiled. She then looked up to see her friends, Yuffie smiled in excitement, while Tifa just smiled, she saw Cid who winked at her, Barret had Marlene on his shoulder, and Vincent who had his arms crossed but a small smile on his face. She looked a little further ahead, to see Loz, who was almost in tears, while Kadaj just gave her his usual smirk. Now, finally she looked up to see her husband, who had a black and white tux with a white tie going down the middle. Yazoo smiled at her, her heart raced while she walked towards him. His smiled getting bigger once she was closer.

Cloud and (Y/n) then stopped, (Y/n) looked over at Cloud, smiling. Cloud leaned down kissed her cheek, he then put (Y/n)'s hand in Yazoo's hand, officially giving her away. (Y/n) looked up at Yazoo, her heart raced as he pulled her close. Their hands intertwined with one another, they both then faced the marriage officiant.

"Dearly beloved," He started, "We have gathered here today to join (Y/n) (L/n) and Yazoo in a bond of love, honor and loyalty. Now, onto the vows, Yazoo?"
Yazoo signed, looking into (Y/n)'s eye.
"(Y/n), I've never been good with love but when I met you, you've shown my brothers and I so much love. You've shown me how to love and how beautiful and crazy it can be, you amaze me everyday and I want you to continue to amaze me for the rest of our lives. Let me protect your beautiful, crazy, fragile heart forever."
The minister nodded, and looked at (Y/n).
"(Y/n)?" He said, (Y/n) nodded and smiled.
"Yazoo, since day one I've known that I've found my home. No one has ever loved anyone like the way I love you, I want to hear your voice when I wake up and to when we fall asleep. I want you to be in my life forever, and I want to be there for you till now and forever onward."

"By the power Invested in me, I here by pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The minister finished, without hesitation, Yazoo grabbed (Y/n) and pulled her into a kiss. The crowd jumped up and started to cheer, while (Y/n) put her hand on his cheek. Yazoo then took it a step forward by dipping her while they kissed, the crowd went even wilder. Yazoo put (Y/n) back on his feet, (Y/n) smiled and giggled, she then looked at the crowd shyly and waved. She then looked up at Yazoo, while smiling.
"We're married." She said, happily.
"I can hardly believe it either." Yazoo replyed, "But I'm glad we did this."
"Me too."
Yazoo then leaned down and gently kissed her lips again.