Yazoo

Your Love Is Scared Of Me

It was something out of a horror movies, a snuff film. Something that was impossible to forget, something that was killing her. But, there was no escaping it, it was here, right infront of her. She couldn't cover eyes, she couldn't blink, she just watched. (Y/n) watched the whole thing, helpless.

(Y/n) was on the floor, Cloud, Tifa, Vincent were beside her. Three silver haired men stood infront of them, their weapons readied for any attack that could occur. The only option the four had, was to wait and see what the men were going to do. Cloud's and Vincent's weapons were taken from them, and Tifa and (Y/n) were stuck not knowing what to do when Loz held a gun to Cloud's head. Not wanting Cloud or anyone else getting hurt, they had to comply.

There was silence that filled the room, (Y/n) felt too scared to look up, but she did. Yazoo's eyes instantly locked with hers, making her want to shake with fear. She looked back down, millions of thoughts rushing through her head. Why would they show up? What's their intention? Is this out of revenge?
(Y/n) knew that their break up would be bad, but she didn't know that he would do this. But, what was he going to do?

"What is the purpose of this?" Vincent asked, finally breaking the silence.
"I don't understand this." Cloud added, an tightened expression on his face. The three looked at each other, smirks on their faces. Kadaj then spoke up, looking down at the four.

"Dispite our efforts to locate our mother, we have decided to plan three steps ahead of you." Kadaj said, looking at Cloud. "So, we'll take you guys out before you can get in out way." He paused, he looked at Vincent, then at (Y/n) who had fear in her eyes. "But unfortunately, we won't be taking prisoners."

Life felt like it was passing her by, her eyes were closed, memories played though her head. She then felt a hand gently lift her face up, she opened her eyes.
"(Y/n)?" Kadaj's voice asked, he then smiled, "Good, I thought you passed out."
"Kadaj, please don't do this." (Y/n) pleaded, looking into his eyes while she grabbed his hand. "Please, we didn't do anything."
Kadaj still had a twisted smile plastered on his face, he shook his head.
"Unfortunately, I can't do that, dear (Y/n). We can't risk your team getting in the way of finding mother." Kadaj then straightened up, "Shame, I actually quite liked you."

Kadaj's hand was gently rubbing her chin still, Vincent protested.
"Don't touch her." He warned, going to get up but stopped by Yazoo who held the barrel of his gun to Vincent's head. (Y/n) looked over at Vincent, an appreciative but worried look on her face. Kadaj then clapped, snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

"Let's get this show on the road." He said excitedly, he looked over and Loz and gave him a nod. Loz then aimed his gun and Cloud, Yazoo then kneeled down infront of (Y/n).
"I can take you away from all this." He said, his voice as smooth as velvet. She looked up at him,
"I still want you." She said, truthfully.

Loz's fingers started to pull back the trigger, a shot rang out. Tifa screamed, while Cloud went limp, (Y/n) started to scream,
"Yazoo, stop this!" Trying to think of more to say, she just yelled out, "It was impossible to get you off my mind, I'll go with you but please don't hurt them anymore."
"No, (Y/n)!" Tifa screamed, but another shot rang out, Tifa fell to the ground.

"Yazoo!" (Y/n) yelled, tears falling done her eyes. Yazoo looking into her eyes,
"They won't get in the way of us, (Y/n). We can live a happy life together, we just have to get rid of them." He said, his voice was so smooth but sinister, it sent chills down her spine.
"I swear to love you all my life.." She trailed off, watching Loz walk over to Vincent. Vincent didn't show any signs of fear, just anger. He stared Loz in the eyes as Loz pulled the trigger, making Vincent's head jerk back because of the bullet, be then fell to the ground.

"We should go home, baby." Yazoo said, (Y/n) couldn't breathe, her heart was racing. As if chains were weighing her down, she could feel her freedom being stolen from her.