Yazoo

Pull me out!

(Y/n) knew her job was dangerous, but her job never told her that this would happen. The building was about to explode, and she could do nothing but cry. Her coworkers were calling their families, friends and saying goodbye. But, not wanting to give up, (Y/n) reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

"Did she say when she would be home?" Yazoo asked, Cloud shrugged.
"She said around three." Cloud said, he then felt his phone buzz.
"Kadaj!" Loz complained, rubbing his eye where Kadaj threw a box of tissues at.
"Oops." Kadaj said, smirking. Vincent rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his drink.
"How long have you and her been together, Yazoo?" Vincent asked, trying to change the subject.
"About two years." Yazoo said, Vincent nodded.
"Can you all shut it?" Cloud complained, raising the phone to his lips again, the room going silent.

"Hello?" He tried again, but the phone was cutting out. He could only hear muffled, Cloud then out the phone on speaker. The room listened closely. 
"C-c....Cloud." The phone cut out, but the voice still spoke. "C.. Cloud!"
"Who's that?" Loz asked, leaning over to look at the phone.
"C....C..Cloud!" The voice was clearer now, Cloud instantly recognized the voice.
"(Y/n)?" Cloud called into the phone.
"Cloud!" She called again, her voice breaking.
"What's wrong?" Cloud asked, now starting to get frantic.
"The..building..is going to explode! S....Save...me!" (Y/n) screamed through the phone, but the line kept constantly breaking up.
"We're coming (Y/n)!" Cloud yelled, he hung up the phone.

(Y/n) rested her head on the wall behind her, she dialed another number, raising the phone to her ear. She felt her heart speed up, her eyes began to water. She took a shaky breath, before hearing the phone pick up.

"Hello? (Y/n)?" The sound of Yazoo's frantic voice was still as smooth a sink, it brought her anxiety down, just a bit.
"Yazoo?" She said into the phone, she could hear people in the background saying and moving things.
"We're almost there, (Y/n). I'll get you, I promise!" Yazoo yelled, "Just hold on."
(Y/n) smiled at this, she fought back the urge to cry her eyes back.
"I love you, Yazoo." She said, he paused. "I've always loved you."
"This isn't goodbye, sweet. I'm coming to get you." He said, the sound of the cars engine still making it just a bit hard to hear. "We see your building (Y/n), what other way can we get you?" He asked.
"T-the roof. There's people here with me, Yazoo. Please save them too." She begged, looking at the group of frightened people.
"Yes, (Y/n), my sweet. Give us two minutes!" He said, she could hear the car come to a screeching stop.
"I love you, Yazoo." She said, before she hung up the phone.

The sound of a sword making cutting through the roof, broke the silence of the room. Everyone looked up, watching the a hole being made in the roof.
"Is someone here to save us?" A man asked, getting frantic and looking up to the ceiling.
"Help us!" A women yelled. Once the hole was made, Cloud's head was seen. (Y/n) got up from her spot, she walked to the hole, making sure Cloud could see her.

"Cloud!" She called, waving up at him.
"(Y/n)!" He called back, his expression still frantic. (Y/n) then turned to the people.
"Okay, everyone!" She yelled, "They're here to get us out."
(Y/n) told everyone to help eachother by boosting one another, while Cloud, and Vincent would grabbed them. Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz would help them down from the roof and to the truck that was kept quite a ways from the building.

One by one, (Y/n) helped people get out. They were down to five people left, until bright red lights started to flash and a loud alarm started to go off. Signaling that the building was about to explode, this caused the other five people to scream and panic.
(Y/n) started to help the other people out, one by one, she made sure to help everyone. When the last person was out, she sighed in relief, but that was short lived. Now, no one was going to help her.

Cloud looked back down the hole, (Y/n) started to panic, there was no chairs, no tables, nothing.
"(Y/n)?" Cloud called, (Y/n) had tears running down her face. She then saw Yazoo and Kadaj's heads looking down, (Y/n) started to cry. She tried to reach her arms out, while Cloud reached down. But to no avail, they were too far away. The alarm was just mocking her now. Cloud was now panicking, he was yelling, trying to find any way to get her up.

"Pull me out! Pull me out!" She screamed, hot tears streaming down her face. She cried, "Yazoo!"
Yazoo felt helpless, watching her reach up, her body against the wall.
"Is there anything?" Yazoo yelled, watching Loz and Vincent rush around, trying to find anything to help her.
"Nothing!" Loz exclaimed, his expression was full of stress. Yazoo wanted to cry, but his focus was on her. He could hear her cries, Kadaj even looked In distress.

"I'm not ready to die! Not yet!" She cried, "Pull me out!"
Her voice was so full of despair, it didn't even sound like her anymore. The alarm now got even louder, she knew she didn't have enough time. She knew it was about to blow at any moment. She stopped reaching up, she took a deep breath.

"Yazoo?" (Y/n) called, he looked down at her.
"Yes, love?" He asked, trying to hide the worry in his voice. A tear escaped her eye.
"You guys need to leave." She said, before Yazoo could protest, (Y/n) called Kadaj. "Kadaj!"
"Yes, (Y/n)?" He asked, looking down.
"Get Yazoo out of here, now." She said, her voice breaking. "Do it for me, please?"
Kadaj nodded, he grabbed his brothers shoulders. Yazoo protested fighting against Kadaj's grip. Yazoo kept yelled, 'No!' Over and over again.  Loz had to help get Yazoo away from the building, which was a very difficult thing.

"Get everyone out of here, Cloud." (Y/n) said. "You need to leave now!"
"But (Y/n)-" Cloud tried,
"Please, Cloud!" She helped, Cloud took one last look at her, before he left.

(Y/n) felt her tears stop, she leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground. Her head rested against the wall, the siren drowning out the sound of Yazoo's protests. (Y/n) took a deep breath, she closed her eyes, remembering everything. Her mind was filled with Yazoo, she would give anything, just to kiss him one last time. She smiled, remembering Yazoo's velvet voice.

She closed her eyes. The last thing her ears heard and the last thing she felt, was the building exploding.