Yazoo

The Premise Of 'Love'

"All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart"

The group cheered, (Y/n) smiled, she then flopped back and layed on her back.
"That was beautiful, (Y/n)." Cloud said, (Y/n) smiled.
"Thank you." She said, she still didn't move she just lifted get arms up and played with her fingers.
"I like your voice!" Loz said, enthusiastically, (Y/n) giggled. "I love this, we need to do this again. Don't we, Kadaj?"

Kadaj didn't answer, he just rolled his eyes. Since there was a temporary truce, the two groups agreed to spend time together. Which lead to Tifa and Yuffie organizing a cabin trip, they all stayed in a pretty big cabin that only had three rooms, and for the large group that wasn't good. So, Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, (Y/n), Reno, Vincent, Yazoo, Kadaj and Loz, had to all figure out sleeping arrangements. Before bed they all wanted to have a fire. They set up a small campfire infront of the house, they sat around the flames in their lawn chairs, except for (Y/n), who just sat in the grass. They made up games and campfire songs, they even had marshmallows.

"Loosen up, Kadaj." (Y/n) teased, she got up and tossed a marshmallow at him, hitting the side of his head. Yazoo chucked at this, which lead to Kadaj glaring at both. "You're such a grump!"
"(Y/n)!" Loz said, (Y/n) sat back up and looked at him.
"Yes?" She asked,
"Make a quick song about Kadaj!" Loz said, Kadaj gave Loz a 'I'm going to kill you.' look, (Y/n) laughed.
"Okay!" She said, she then sat back. The group waited for her, wanting to hear what she was about to sing. She then snapped her fingers, "I got it!"
Yazoo and Kadaj leaned forward, waiting for what she was about to sing.

"I have never wished and hoped
Didn't need a telescope
To see where I am going
I have never been the one
Trying hard to hold my tongue
Is my stereo

(Y/n) then got on her knees and acted like she was putting on a crown.)

At one day I'll stand with a crown on my head
Like a God yeah, like a God
With every step, no, I won't second guess what I want

(She then playfully pointed at Kadaj, who did not look impressed at all.)

I wanna be like Kadaj
I'll be the King of me always
Do what I want, I'll have it my way
All day, like Kadaj, yeah, yeah
Like Kadaj, Kadaj, yeah-ah, yeah-ah
I'll be the king of me"

Both the group and (Y/n) started laughing, even Yazoo and Vincent. Kadaj just playfully threw the marshmallow back at (Y/n), it bounced off her head.
"It's pretty good." Kadaj mumbled while looking down, making the group laugh more.
"I love you, Kadaj!" (Y/n) giggled, Kadaj just huffed and rolled his eyes.

Yazoo had left to get something from inside the cabin, meanwhile, the group was chatting.
"So, you really think it's that easy?" (Y/n) asked, Loz nodded. "Okay, try me."
(Y/n) challenged, Loz smirked and threw a marshmallow, she opened her mouth. It landed in her mouth, both her and Loz put their hands up in celebration. Cloud then leaned over and grabbed a marshmallow, he then threw it at (Y/n), who was not ready. She was hit square in the forehead, making him and Reno laugh.
"Hey!" (Y/n) protested. She then paused, hearing something rustle.

The group then quickly went silent, everyone stood up, looking toward the noise. But (Y/n) on the other hand, was already getting up and leaving.
"Nope!" She declared, "I've seen my fair share of horror movies, I'm not falling for that."
(Y/n) was already inside by the time she finished her sentence, she closed the door behind her and walked towards the window. She watched everyone and the spot where the sound was coming from.

"What's going on?" A voice asked, (Y/n) jumped, she whipped around.
"Oh, Yazoo." She sighed, in relief, putting a hand on her heart. "There was something in the forest."
"So, you leave everyone outside?" He asked, sarcastically. His arms were crossed, his eyes locked on (Y/n), who nervously smiled and stuttered.
"I-.." she paused, "You're right."
She then gave Yazoo a small smile, he shook his head with a smile on his face. He then looked out to see the Yuffie running inside, (Y/n) took note of this.

"(Y/n)! Oh and Yazoo." She said, (Y/n) and Yazoo paused. "Loz is counting. We're playing hide and seek!"
Yuffie then poked her head out of the front entrance, "Yazoo and (Y/n) are playing!" She announced, she then ran past the two and up the stairs.
"Are we children?" Yazoo asked, his arms still crossed, (Y/n) giggled.
"It's just fun. Loosen up a bit." She said, she then grabbed his hand and walked him up the stairs.
"Now, we hide." (Y/n) said, Yazoo didn't move, So (Y/n) just walked off to find a hiding spot.

She walked into the back room, she looked to her right side and saw a closet. She walked towards the closet, she opened the door and slid inside. Right when she closed the door, she instantly heard footsteps walking into the room. The door then opened, revealing Yazoo. He then slid into the closet beside her, much to her confusion.

"Yazoo?" She turned to him, he looked down at her.
"Yeah?" He asked,
"Why are you here?" She asked.
"I believe the premise of 'hide and seek' is to hide and the seeker is supposed to find you. So, I found my hiding place, it just happens to be with you." Yazoo finished, he then faced towards the door, (Y/n) giggled.
"Okay, you got me." She said, Yazoo chuckled.

"You know, I've always had an interest in you." Yazoo said, breaking the small silence.
"Really?" She asked, confused.
"Mmhm." He then faced her, he put his hand on the wall behind her. (Y/n)'s breath hitched, her heart started to flutter. "I've wondered one thing.."
He trailed off, leaning in closer to her face.
"W-What's that?" (Y/n) stuttered.
"If you have interest in me as well." He said, (Y/n) rose an eyebrow.
"Interest?" She questioned,
"Well, I guess you humans call it 'love'. So, my question (Y/n), is that do you love me just like how I love you?" He asked, the word 'love' rolled off his tongue so natural, as if he was pondering on the word for a long time. It still sounded so knew it him, but it melted (Y/n)'s heart.

"The word 'love' seems so new to you." (Y/n) commented, locking eyes with him. Yazoo chuckled, momentarily dropping his stare.
"I am very knew to these emotions, It's very difficult to comprehend such a strong mental pull." He said, (Y/n) giggled.
"I think you got a pretty good idea of what it is." (Y/n) said, she then placed her hand on Yazoo's cheek. He flinched away from the new, loving sensation. (Y/n) pulled her hand away.
"I-I'm sorry." She apologized, Yazoo immediately grabbed her hand in his.
"No, (Y/n)." He said, "I'm not yet used to this, but I can handle anything you have to say or do."
"You've never been touched before?" She asked, Yazoo shook his head.
"Fighting dosen't count?" He questioned, (Y/n) giggled and shook her head.

"Just close your eyes." She smiled, Yazoo gave her a confused look but obeyed. "I want to try something."
Yazoo's eyes were closed, so she slowly put her hands on his cheeks. He didn't flinch this time, she smiled at this. (Y/n) then started to lean in, she took one hand away from his face. Her remaining hand gently trailed up to his hair, feeling his soft, silver hair. Yazoo loosened up with every second of skin connection, she was only inches away from his face. She took a breath,
"To answer your question.." she paused, bringing her hand back down to his cheek. "I do, I love you like you love me."
She then leaned in, softly connecting their lips together.

(Y/n) then pulled away, to see Yazoo's eyes opened, his hand on his lips where they had kissed.
"I can see why you humans like that so much." He stated, he then locked eyes with her. He put his hand on her cheek, he drew her closer to him. "It makes me ecstatic that you return my feelings."
(Y/n) giggled, she put a hand on his chest.
"You don't sound very excited." She commented, a smile on his face.
"I'll work on that next." He said, Yazoo then put his hand on her chin, he then leaned in. Kissing her, the kiss was much deeper this time. Their lips synchronized, Yazoo pulling her closer while (Y/n) put her hands in his hair.

"I found you- YAZOO?!" Loz yelled, the closet door now wide open. Yazoo and (Y/n) pulled away, (Y/n)'a cheeks turned red. Loz's face looked to be in horror.
"Grow up, Loz." Yazoo teased, rolling his eyes. Loz then turned around and ran out of the room. Yelling,
"KADAJ! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A SISTER!"