Yazoo

He Wouldn't Stop

"Leave me alone!" She yelled, tears falling down her cheeks as she ran. Quickly hiding behind a tree to catch her breath, she slowed her breathing down to try and listen to the empty forest. Sounds of lonely crickets and the gentle wind was all she could hear, taking that as a good sign, she started to run again. But no matter how much she looked back, she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

Not wanting to completely die of exhaustion, she quickly ducked into a nearby bush. Trying to control her heavy breathing, she placed her hand over her mouth, bringing her legs close to her. She peered out to see an old gas station that wasn't too far away, the sound of a motorcycle killed the silence. She wanted to scream but kept it in, she cupped her mouth and stayed deathly silent. A black motorcycle drove up to the gas pump, her heart skipped a beat once she saw the blonde hair. It was Cloud.

She went to get up, but a crooked, velvet voice broke the silence.
"Where are you, my love?" It sang, (Y/n) turned her head and saw a familiar figure. Luckily she was not spotted yet, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before he found her. She heard his footsteps approaching, coming closer, and closer to her hiding spot.

"I love these games, my dear. But, it's time to come out now." He crookedly sang, her eyes widened once she saw that he was almost right above her. Her heart raced, feeling like it was about to burst from her chest. But, even though her instincts told her to run, get as far away from him as possible, she had to fight it. (Y/n) slowly turned her head to look back at Cloud, her old escape, he was in the middle of checking his phone, so oblivious to the cruel game of cat and mouse that was being played.

"Oh, my sweet (Y/n)? Where are you?" His voice continued to sing, he then walked away from her bush. Breathing a sigh of relief, she still kept her hand firmly over her mouth. Not wanting to be found, she looked down at the ground, trying to find something to use as a distraction. She grasped a small stone, big enough to make a great destruction. His smooth voice then said, "Oh my love, I am growing tired of your games."

She could hear him walk further away, she looked back at Cloud who was still at the station. Knowing this was her only window of escape, she firmly grasped the stone, she silently stood up. She slowly got out of the push, the branches scratching her legs, but she paid no mind. She quickly learned against a nearby tree, hiding herself from him. She turned to see him, he was faced away from her, his long silver hair flowed in the wind. She sighed, she then threw the stone in the complete opposite direction, getting his attention. He then walked towards the sound, (Y/n) then booked it.

Her eyes filled with tears as she ran towards Cloud, no longer wanting to feel the fear of being chased. She instantly threw herself on Cloud, who jumped and nearly shrieked. She then ran around his bike and came face to face with him.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, looking down at her terror stained face.
"Cloud, please!" She cried, her heavy breathing almost making it impossible to talk normally.
"Hey," Cloud placed his hands on her shoulders, his expression filled with concern. She pushed her hair from her face, trying to steady herself. "Hey, what's wrong?"
Hot tears kept falling down her face, she looked as if she was in a horror movie. Her clothes were dirty, she had small cuts on her arms and legs from the bushes. Her whole demeanor was shaken to the very core, any normal person would see her as crazy or in desperate need of help.

"C-Cloud," She frantically said, "H-He, H-he chased me..a-and he wouldn't s-stop!"
Cloud's grip then loosened, she took a deep breath and tried to collect herself. (Y/n) felt Cloud's arms fall down her arms and fall limp to his sides. She gave him a confused stare, but her eyes became filled with tears and shock once again.

Looking like a deranged psycho, Yazoo's face peeked out half way past Cloud's head. Only his right side of his face was visible, on his lips was a twisted smile. (Y/n) backed up, her breathing became heavy once again. Cloud's body fell limp, Yazoo dropped Cloud's body on the hard concrete. He then casually walked around the bike, he nudged Cloud's body with his foot. Once making sure that he wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon, he turned his attention to (Y/n).

"My love, "He sang, taking a step closer to (Y/n). "That's what happens when you try to involve anyone in our games."
"P-please, stop." She pleaded, "Y-Yazoo, please."
"My sweet, (Y/n)." Yazoo approached (Y/n), his hand grazed her cheek. "You're mine. How can I stop when you're this cute?"
"D-Don't do this, Yazoo." Tears continued to fall as she locked eyes with him. "If you love me, you wouldn't do this."

Yazoo paid no mind to his love's pleas, he mindlessly played with her hair, making it neater and less messy. He looked so loving, but his eyes still held a psychotic stare. (Y/n) wanted to push his hand away, but her fear kept her in place. Pure terror was all she felt, but it hid behind her tears. He pushed her hair back behind her shoulder, now showing off the many love bites that patterned her skin.

"Time to go home, my Love." He said, his arm snaking around her waist, keeping her firmly beside him. He forced her forward, (Y/n) looked up at him. He kissed the top of her head, making her wince. Yazoo then grasped her wrist tightly, his snake like eyes locking with hers.

"Don't invite people to play with us again." He threatened, (Y/n) nodded frantically. Yazoo's grip got tighter, his jaw clenched. "You're mine for life, and if I catch you looking at someone else, I'll kill them. Understand?"