Yazoo

Just say, yes.

"Now, I'm having second thoughts." (Y/n) said, nervously cowering back into her chair.
"Come on, (Y/n). You got this!" Yuffie encouraged, but this only made (Y/n) cover her face.
"There's so many people here!" She exclaimed, not budging from her spot. "Yuffie, can you do it for me?"
"I would, but you're right there are so many people here." Yuffie said, (Y/n) didn't look any happier now. Her face was almost white in fear, and there were so many butterflies in her stomach.
"I need to go get a drink." (Y/n) declared, she got up from her seat and made her way to the bar.
"I better not catch you trying to escape!" Yuffie yelled, (Y/n) waved her off.

"Hey, Yazoo and his brothers are finally here." Tifa pointed to the front entrance of the bar, Yuffie waved her arms In the air trying to get their attention. The three noticed her jumping up and down, reluctantly they made their way over.

"We're right here!" Yuffie yelled, trying to see over the sea of people. By this time, the three had finally made it to her.
"I don't think we could ignore you even if we tried." Kadaj murmured, making Loz chuckle. Yuffie just rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, (Y/n) went to get a drink. Can one of you go find her?" Tifa asked,
"I'll do it." Loz said, he then made his way though the crowd of people.

"Are you ready?" She asked, she then turned her attention to Yazoo. She then excitedly jumped up and down.
"Yes." Yazoo said, taking a deep breath, he couldn't help but smile.
"I can't believe you're going to ask (Y/n) to marry you!" Tifa said, excitedly.
"Yeah, me too." Yazoo said, his smile becoming wider.
"Also in such a unique way. I'm excited!" Yuffie said. Just as everyone was about to get into conversation, they saw Loz carrying (Y/n) over his shoulders. They made their way through the crowd, Loz then plopped her down, making her say a small 'woah'.

"I found her trying to sneak out the back." Loz said, (Y/n) crossed her arms.
"I was trying to get air." She defended herself.
"We spent twenty minutes trying to get inside, you've had enough fresh air." Yuffie stated, (Y/n) still tried to think of an excuse.
"W-Well, it's the cigarette smoke that gets me."
"There's no smoking allowed in here." Kadaj said, smirking. (Y/n) threw up her arms in frustration, and because she was done.
"Fine, I tried to escape. But, this big goon tracked me down!" (Y/n) said, motioning to Loz with her head.
"Hey!" Loz protested.

"Anyway," Yazoo chimed in, he wrapped his one arm around her shoulder. "Your turn is next, Love."
"Man," (Y/n) groaned, she then started to walk to the stage. "Fine."

"I hope she likes the surprise, Yazoo. Because if not then you're screwed." Yuffie said, crossing her arms. Yazoo huffed, trying to push that comment to the side.

"Now, we would like to welcome (Y/n) to the stage!" Said the announcer, making the crowd cheer. (Y/n) nervously made her way to the center of the stage, her heart was beating so fast that she thought it would burst out of her chest. She grasped the mic, looking out to the crowd. (Y/n) managed to spot her friends near the center of the room, Yuffie and Loz were almost bouncing up and done to get her attention. It made her smile, her nerves slightly subsided. Taking a deep breath, she started to sing while the music played.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing' there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"

Little did I know
That you were Romeo, you were throwing' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

(Y/n) looked Into the crowd, seeing Yuffie and Tifa singing along while Loz was constantly nudging Kadaj. Kadaj looked about time to turn around and smack his brother, but was holding back. But, she also noticed that Yazoo wasn't there, which confused her. But, she continued.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes

Escape this town for a little while, oh oh
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

Oh, oh
I got tired of waiting
Wondering' if you were ever comin' around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said,

Another voice started to sing into a different mic, making (Y/n) stop and turn in surprise. To her absolute shock, it was Yazoo. This made everyone go wild.

Marry me, (Y/n)
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

With that, after Yazoo finished singing. He bent down on one knee and took out a velvet box with a ring inside, making (Y/n) cup her cheeks in pure shock. The crowd erupted into loud cheers and applause, but they still waited for (Y/n)'s answer. (Y/n)'s hands were still over her mouth when she nodded, instantly making the crowd cheer louder. (Y/n) flung herself onto Yazoo, who was just relieved to get her answer.

The crowd cheered even louder as (Y/n) and Yazoo embraced each other and started to kiss.
"I love you, so much." Yazoo said, pulling away.
"I love you too." She said back, their foreheads resting against each other. Her eyes were glassy, tears were threatening to spill out.
"Are you going to cry, my Love?" Yazoo asked, placing his thumb on her cheek. (Y/n) bashfully turned her head away.
"Maybe." She said, Yazoo quickly chuckled and kissed the side of her head. "You also have an amazing voice."

Yazoo chuckled even more,
"Good, because I've never sang a day in my life."
"Do it for me again?" She asked, looking up at him with her puppy eyes. Yazoo smiled and shook his head,
"Maybe." He said, (Y/n) smiled triumphantly.