Kadaj

Why Apologize If They're Lies?

Can love overcome anything? When do you know it's becoming too much? Kadaj felt lost, like he didn't know what to do with this situation. In the beginning, they were so in love, it was great. But now, they couldn't be in a room together for more then ten minutes before they start yelling at eachother. There's days where they're fine, like nothing had ever happened. But, there was more bad days then good.

"Where are you going?" Kadaj asked, looking to see (Y/n) walking to the door with her suitcase.
"I'm leaving you." She stated, right before she could grasp the doorknob, Kadaj grabbed her arm. She looked back, a glare plastered on her face.
"No, you're not." He said, (Y/n) tried to pull away but his grip wouldn't loosen. (Y/n) dropped her bag and delivered a hard slap across his face, but he didn't let go. (Y/n) stopped, her hand covering her mouth in shock.
"I..I'm sorry." She stuttered, but Kadaj brought her into a tight hug.
"D-Don't leave." He said, (Y/n) didn't say anything, she only nodded.

There were problems, Kadaj had jealousy issues. There were times where (Y/n) would be talking to another man, even if it was just for a second, Kadaj would instantly grab her away from the man and strike the man for even talkimg to her. (Y/n) would get mad, but he would tell her that she was overreacting. It was the same thing, Kadaj got jealous, he would overreact and (Y/n) would get mad and storm off. For some crazy reason, they loved eachother just enough for them to stay together.

Toxic, they both knew it, it was toxic. (Y/n) unfortunately wasn't the first to put her hands on Kadaj, during a time where he was extremely jealous, Kadaj got mad and hit her across the face. Which lead to (Y/n) crying and Kadaj excessively apologized.
"I guess, I don't know my own strength, I'm sorry baby." He would say, holding her tight while she tried to get out of his grasp.

There were times where (Y/n) would leave, for days on end, she wouldn't show up. Kadaj would cry, beg;
"It wasn't you, baby it was me!" He pleaded, "Your temper is just as bad as mine, but I love you."
But she still left. When Kadaj would loose hope, she would reappear with tears in her eyes and her suitcase by her side. Again, everything was good. It was perfect.

"All I know is that I love you too much." Kadaj pleaded, (Y/n) covered her face in protection, while Kadaj hit the wall behind her head.
"Then stop!" (Y/n) yelled, her eyes still closed.
"Why would you ask me to do that?" Kadaj asked, astonished by her words.
"Well, why you would apologize even if you know they're lies?" She asked, uncovering her eyes. Kadaj didn't say anything, he looked down at her. Her face had a bruise on it, some were love bites and the other were from the last argument. He wanted to let her go, because it was for the best, but he felt too possessive over her.

"Kadaj?" She asked, putting her hand on his cheek. Which led to Kadaj placing his lips on hers, in a desperate attempt to keep her close. (Y/n) allowed it, because in a twisted sense, she needed him. Desperately. Kadaj pulled away, "If you try to leave, I'll tie you to the bed and set this house on fire."