Yazoo

🎄Christmas Special (3/3)🎄
Merry Christmas, My Girl

🎶Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring🎶

Loz held (Y/n) around the waist, while the two danced around the kitchen.

🎶Snowin' and blowin' up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun🎶

He spun (Y/n) outwards, making her giggle and cover her mouth.

🎶Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time🎶

"Since when did you dance, Loz?" (Y/n) giggled, letting Loz spin her out again.
"I just don't have two left feet, like Yazoo." Loz teased, looking at Yazoo who was sitting at the kitchen table. Jealously watching his brother dance with his girlfriend.

🎶Dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air🎶

Loz continued to dance with (Y/n), making her giggle while the music played.

🎶What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away🎶

Kadaj then walked into the kitchen, his eyes widened in surprise. He watched Loz spin (Y/n) while Yazoo watched in complete envy.

"What's going on?" Kadaj asked, Loz and (Y/n) stopped dancing. (Y/n) covered her mouth, feeling her face heat up in embarrassment. But Loz had a big, dopey grin on his face.
"Yazoo refused to dance with me." (Y/n) stated with a teasing smile on her face, while she sat down on her boyfriend's lap.

"You let Loz dance with her?" Kadaj asked, looking down at Yazoo.
"You really think I'd sit here and watch my brother sweep my girl off her feet?" Yazoo asked, looking annoyed. "No, it was not my choice."
"He just hates dancing." (Y/n) said, playing with Yazoo's hair. "But Loz doesn't mind."
"Yeah, I don't!" Loz said, excitedly.

"I'm surprised you actually let Loz dance with her." Kadaj said, with a smirk.
"I repeat, not my choice." Yazoo muttered, still obviously annoyed.

"Hey, Kadaj." (Y/n) name called, "Want to dance with me?"
She asked, getting up off of Yazoo's lap. But before Kadaj could even answer, Yazoo stood up and grabbed his girlfriend's wrist.
"I don't think so." He said, pulling her out of the kitchen and away from his brothers. Yazoo grabbed her jacket from off the coat rack, and helped her into it.

"Where are we going?" She asked, watching Yazoo zip up her coat for her.
"Somewhere." Yazoo stated, finishing the zipper and now putting her hood up.
"Very specific." She said, sarcastically. Yazoo rolled his eyes, he then opened the door. The cool winter air instantly met them, but Yazoo grabbed her hand and walked out into the snowy wonderland.

🎄

Yazoo brought (Y/n) to downtown Midgar, snow covered the buildings and streets. Yazoo had his arm around her waist while they walked, making sure she wouldn't go far. The streets were surprisingly not that busy, since it was Christmas day and everyone was home with their families.

Yazoo had his first Christmas that morning, which (Y/n) has very generously thrown for him and his brothers. She got everyone gifts and made sure to spoil Loz with enough gingerbread men and candy to feed a small village. This holiday was quite interesting, the gifts were only the beginning. Yazoo had to admit, he just loved spending time with (Y/n). Even when he has to watch Loz dance with her, much to his annoyance and jealousy.

But, Yazoo had an idea to take her downtown, just so he could have some alone time with her. Because, Loz was basically keeping her all for himself. Yazoo would occasionally look down at her as she walked, and watch her look up into the sky where snowflakes would softly land on her face. He had to admit, he was lucky.

So, to show how lucky he was, he decided to take her to go see some Christmas lights. Just the two of them.

"I'm surprised you didn't ask your brothers to come." (Y/n) said, looking up at her boyfriend.
"I just wanted some time with you." Yazoo admitted. "Is that okay?"
"Of course, it's okay." She said, "You make it seem like I don't want to spend time with you."
"I guess, I do." Yazoo lightly chuckled. "I apologize."
"Yazoo." She said, stopping him in his tracks. (Y/n) then placed her hand on his chest, she leaned up and connected their lips. Yazoo signed in complete contentment, he pulled her closer, trying to take in as much of her as he can.

The snow fell around them, making the whole situation feel even more magical. Yazoo's hand gently grazed her cheek, pushing hair away from her face. Yazoo then pulled away, gently resting his forehead on hers.
"Come on." He breathed, grabbing her hand.

🎄

They finally made it to the large array of Christmas lights, which (Y/n) couldn't take her eyes off them. So, they spent the next two hours looking at lights, talking, and having the occasional hot drink. (Y/n) managed to take pictures with Yazoo, despite it being quite a difficult task to get him in the picture. Or let alone making him smile, but she managed to get a couple good pictures.

Let's be honest, Yazoo spent the whole time watching (Y/n) then the lights. He just loved watching her eyes light up, and how the lights made her complexion glow. Of course, (Y/n) sometimes noticed that Yazoo would be staring at her, but then he played it off nothing.

"You know," Yazoo started, "I never gave you your gift."
"My gift?" She asked, "But you didn't even know about Christmas until last week."
"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get you anything?" Yazoo smiled, kissing the side of her head. "Seems a little unfair."
"You didn't have to." She said, looking at him.
"Hush," He silenced her by kissing her. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Now, open it."

She gave him a confused look, but slowly took the small, nicely wrapped box. (Y/n) slowly started to unwrap it, she then opened up the box. She nearly dropped it in pure shock, her hand instantly covering her mouth. There was a ring inside, and on the inside of the box, four small words were written inside.

Will you marry me?

"Y-Yazoo?" She hesitantly looked up, her worlds slightly muffled by her hand. "A-Are you-"
"Serious?" Yazoo finished her sentence, "One hundred percent, I am."
(Y/n) felt her heart racing, pounding.

"Y-Yes." She said, quietly. Yazoo at first didn't hear her, but then she said it again. "Yes!"
She then leaped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Yazoo luckily didn't lose his balance, but held her back. He then heard her sniffle.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, still holding onto her.
"You know why." She said, her face buried in his neck.
"I guess, I do." Yazoo chuckled, he then kissed the side of her head.

"It's quite a Christmas gift, isn't it, my love?" Yazoo teasingly asked, which (Y/n) giggled and nodded.

"Merry Christmas, my girl."