Kadaj

Bulletproof, Nothing To Lose
Part 1: Fire Away

Not wanting Cloud to be completely alone, and considering the fact that Tifa was hurt. (Y/n) went with Cloud to confront Kadaj and his gang, just so they could attempt to save the kids. But, (Y/n) knew that Cloud wasn't ready for it. Despite that fact, she joined him so he would have some back up. It all went sideways though, when Cloud's bike couldn't stop fast enough, sending the two to the ground.

Kadaj greeted the two, (Y/n) looked into the eyes of the kids, and instantly knew that they were now under Kadaj's command. Cloud would've been killed, if it wasn't for Marlene's scream that distracted Kadaj. This started the fight, Yazoo and Loz instantly went after Cloud.

Kadaj swung at (Y/n), who blocked his sword, but his hit was much more powerful than what she expected. So, it sent her flying back, into the bushes, quite a ways away from the scene. The bushes hid her, she layed on the ground, groaning as she sat up. She then saw Kadaj make his way towards her.

"I hope I didn't hurt you." He said, kneeling down beside her, now becoming out of sight of the ongoing fight. (Y/n) shook her head, with a smile on her face.
"You didn't, but damn, you hit me pretty far." She teased, Kadaj chuckled.
"Sorry, It wasn't intended to be that hard." He said, (Y/n) giggled. Kadaj then leaned down, placing his hand in her cheek, bringing her into a kiss. (Y/n) closed her eyes, letting herself fall deeper into the passionate kiss.

The kiss became more heated, (Y/n) grabbed Kadaj's shoulders, bringing him down to the ground. Kadaj's eyes slightly widened from the sudden impact, (Y/n) giggled. She then placed herself on top of him, Kadaj leaned his face towards her, continuing the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist, (Y/n) placed her hand on his cheek while they kissed.

If it wasn't for the sound of a tree being hit, and it toppling over, they two would've continued. But, they pulled away. (Y/n) still sat on Kadaj's lap, letting him sit up straight. His arms still wrapped around her waist, she looked down at him.

"I wish we didn't have to hide." She said, Kadaj nodded, bringing her into a quick kiss.
"Yes, as do I." He said, "But imagine how they would react."
"I know, but I would rather not fight my boyfriend everytime we meet up." (Y/n) said, Kadaj chuckled.
"You have to admit, it makes it more exciting."
"It would be, if you would go easier on me." (Y/n) smirked, Kadaj kissed her again.
"And what fun is that?" He asked, playfully nibbling her bottom lip. "How do you expect to get better if I go easy on you?"
"Oh, I expect you to go easy on me because..you love me?" She playfully manipulated, a small smile on her face.
"My, (Y/n). Manipulation does not look good on you." He smiled, he kissed her one last time.

"But, I believe we should get back." He said, (Y/n) nodded and got off his lap.
"How about you hit me back into view, so it looks like we've been fighting." (Y/n) proposed, Kadaj nodded.
"Get ready to block." He stated, (Y/n) nervously nodded. "I love you."
"I love you too." She said. Kadaj then made sure she was ready, before he striked. Once she was, he then swung at her. The force of the hit made her fly back, she screamed, not because it played the part, but because it surprised her.

She landed back to where Cloud could see her, she sat up. Well, it still hurt landing, she groaned as she gently rubbed her lower back. She saw Kadaj jump back into view, he glanced apologetically at her, making her smile. She got up and saw Cloud instantly jump at Kadaj, she would be worried, but she saw Kadaj basically juggle Cloud in the air.

If it wasn't for a red cape coming out of nowhere, Cloud would've been finished. The cape instantly surrounded Cloud, it grabbed Cloud and instantly made its way towards her. She felt an arm around her waist, and then she was off, she could hear Yazoo continued to fire at the cape, but it was no use; they were gone.

"Vincent." Cloud started, (Y/n) stood straight up, continuing to rub her back. Kadaj hit her harder than it was intended again. Cloud and Vincent talked about what Kadaj and his gang were up to, and about the geostigma. (Y/n) paid no mind to the conversation, because she already knew what was going on. But, since no one knew about her and Kadaj, they didn't know that Kadaj's plan changed.

Since the two fell in love, Kadaj decided that he was going to play out the events leading up to the reunion. But, when he wouldn't bring back Sephiroth, Kadaj planned to act as if he was desperate to find his mother. But, this only was to satisfy his brothers. In reality, Kadaj was going to vanish, along with (Y/n). They were going to live somewhere else, somewhere where they wouldn't have to hide their relationship.

(Y/n) was brought back out of her thoughts when she heard Cloud call her name.
"Let's go home, (Y/n)." Cloud said, holding Marlene's hand.
"Wait when did Marlene get here?" She asked, Cloud chuckled.
"You were so zoned out, she got away from Kadaj and his gang." Cloud said, continuing to walk forward. (Y/n) sighed, she then started to follow the two.

Her heart increased as she felt Vincent's hand in her shoulder, turning her around to face him. His eyes locked with hers, in a low, deep whisper, he told her.
"I know about you and Kadaj, (Y/n)."