Yazoo

Give it Some Time, Dad

"Don't you dare close my door." Yazoo warned, (Y/n) giggled. "This is my house, you don't close my door."
"Yazoo-"
"Don't do it." Yazoo warned again,
"Yaz-"
"Hey, I said don't close my do-" The door clicked shut, cutting off Yazoo's sentence. "He closed the door."

(Y/n) started to laugh, Yazoo just rolled his eyes while laying back on the bed.
"You know, he just loves to tease you." (Y/n) giggled.
"He learned it from you." Yazoo said, continuing to lay down. (Y/n) placed her hands on her hips, giving her husband an unimpressed look.
"Excuse me?" She asked, "He watches you when you tease Loz, he learned it from you."
"Yeah, whatever." Yazoo said, (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Yazoo, being a dad was one the best things in the entire world, besides being a husband. Of course, it was fairly difficult at times. Especially since Yazoo was never really around children, hell, he didn't even get to be a child. But, raising his own son with (Y/n), made everything easier. It made everything so much more easier for him to learn how to be a father, it was hard but he did it. (S/n), was now a year old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ow! OW!" Yazoo yelled, his head bent in a very uncomfortable position. (S/n) had his father's hair locked between his little fingers, giggling at his father's reaction. "Let go!"
But, (S/n) only pulled tighter, making his father's head go into a more uncomfortable position. (Y/n), hearing the commotion in the other room. She got up from her spot, and made her way to the room.

"What's going on?" (Y/n) asked, turning into the room. (S/n) quickly let go of his father's hair, giving his mother an Innocent smile.
"He was pulling my hair." Yazoo said, his son still sitting on his lap. (Y/n) looked down at her son and back at Yazoo.
"I don't believe you." (Y/n) said, Yazoo's eyes widened with shock.
"What!" He yelled, (Y/n) smiled. She leaned down and gently grabbed (S/n) for Yazoo's lap. Yazoo glared at this son,
"Of course, you act like an angel when your mother shows up." Yazoo glared, making his son smile and hide in the crook of (Y/n)'s neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) had to run and grab something at the store, leaving Yazoo and their son in the car. Yazoo was waiting in the driver's seat, while (S/n) waited in the back seat. But, once Yazoo saw his wife walk out of the store, he rolled down the window and looked back at his son.

"(S/n), isn't your mother beautiful?" Yazoo asked, loud enough for (Y/n) to hear.
"Yeah!" (S/n) agreed, trying to sound just as loud as his father. (Y/n) started to blush as she continued to walk towards the car, watching other people stop and see what was happening.

"She's so pretty." Yazoo continued, with a smirk on his face while his wife tried to hide her blushing face.
"So pwitty!" (S/n) copied, "Pwitty mama."
"Absolutely gorgeous!" Yazoo exclaimed.
"Gworgeous!" (S/n) said, just as loud as his dad.

(Y/n) finally reached the car, she opened the passenger side door.
"You two are making me blush." She said, sitting back in the car.
"Too honest for you?" Yazoo teased, taking (Y/n)'s hand and kissing her knuckles.
"Pwitty mama." (S/n) spoke up, making (Y/n) blush even more. Yazoo chuckled,
"Well, he's definitely my son." Yazoo said, "He knows exactly how to make you blush."