Yazoo & Kadaj

Why not have fun?

"Do I have to play?" (Y/n) asked, still sitting on the couch.
"Yes! It'll be great!" Yuffie encouraged, (Y/n) rolled her eyes and got up. Yuffie then turned to Tifa, motioning for her to come up. Not wanting to fight, she just did was she said.
"What are you guys doing?" Kadaj asked, walking into the livingroom, he sat down beside Reno. Yuffie smiled, she then pulled out two chairs and sat them right across eachother.

"I'm glad you asked," Yiffie started, "I have pulled these two from the couch. So, we can have a challenge."
"Can I switch places with Loz?" (Y/n) asked, Loz playfully glared at (Y/n).
"Anyway!" Yuffie exclaimed, "Tifa and (Y/n) are going to sit across from eachother, and we have to try and make them laugh. But the challenging part is that they have to have water In their mouths, so if they spit it out or swallow, they're out and a new person has to take their place."
"That sounds cool!" Loz exclaimed, Tifa looked at (Y/n), nervous.

"Okay girls, drink up." Yuffie said, giving the two a cup of water. (Y/n) hesitantly took the glass, she put the water in her mouth and sat down, facing Tifa.
"Vincent," Yuffie called, "You're up first."
Vincent got up, not knowing what to do. He then looked down at (Y/n), he then kneeled down to her level. (Y/n) looked at him, with a monotone voice, he said;
"(Y/n), you're going to hate me."
(Y/n) rose an eyebrow, she looked at the crowd and back at Vincent, making them giggle and chuckle. (Y/n) up her arms up and shrugged, because she couldn't talk. Vincent continued,

"Oh, your eyes, they make the stars look like they're not shining."
(Y/n) put her hand up to her heart, feeling touched. Yuffie made a little "aww" sound, Vincent continued.
"Your laugh," He paused, "You hate this but I think it's sexy."
(Y/n)'s eyes widened, almost making her lose the water. Vincent smirked, he then turned to Tifa.
"I know about the teddy bear you sleep with every night."
Tifa's eyes went wide, she went to protest but instantly cupped her mouth, luckily no water fell out. Vincent then shrugged and turned to sit back down, Yuffie clapped.

"Reno, you're up." Yuffie said, Reno sighed, he then stretched.
"I'll make one of you ladies crack, just watch." Reno remarked, Yazoo just rolled his eyes at this. He the looked down at the two girls,
"What do you call a person who doesn't believe in Santa Claus?" Reno asked, (Y/n) smiled and pointed at Yazoo. Reno scoffed, Loz on the other hand looked crushed.
"But you said, you were joking." Loz said, this almost made Tifa laugh.
"I was.." Yazoo trailed off, taking a sip of his drink, avoiding his brothers gaze.
"Anyway!" Reno yelled, "Eggnog-stic."
Both (Y/n) and Tifa gave Reno and weird look, Reno threw up his hands, "Okay, basically Yazoo."
"Hey!"
"I will not quit," Reno said, he then thought for a minute before speaking another joke. "What's a one thing that a homeless man can't be?"
Tifa shrugged her shoulders,
"A homebody."

"Boo!" Loz exclaimed from the crowd, Reno rolled his eyes, he tried again.
"What do you call it when two chips fall in love?" Reno asked again, "A relationdip!"
(Y/n) rolled her eyes, the faintest smile on her face. Reno just huffed,
"Okay, I want to try a different approach." He then took out his phone and put on music, making Tifa and (Y/n) raise an eyebrow. Reno then placed himself on (Y/n)'s lap, making her eyes go wide.

"I heard you liked the movie 'magic Mike', (Y/n)." Reno remarked, he then started to seductively dance on her lap, making (Y/n) look to the crowd for help. Kadaj had a small frown on his face, while Loz was enjoying the whole thing, Yazoo just took another sip of his drink. Tifa smiled at this, watching (Y/n)'s expression. Reno then smirked, he then started to lean in. "You're so pretty, I might just shoot my shot right here and now." He then leaned it, (Y/n)'s eyes widened, and in shock she spit out the water, Tifa did the same, she continued to laugh. Reno smirked, he got off of (Y/n), the group laughed at (Y/n)'s reaction.
"Your loss, (Y/n)." Reno remarked, (Y/n) whipped her face.
"I think I'll survive, Reno." This made the group laugh, while making Reno roll his eyes.