Kadaj

Three Day Pranking!

🎈Day one🎈

"I'm so bored!" Yuffie complained, the girls sat in Tifa's room, just lazily waiting around.
"I have a stupid Idea." (Y/n) proposed, getting the two's attention.
"No such thing, let's hear it." Tifa said, sitting up right.
"Why don't we prank call someone?" (Y/n) asked, Yuffie nodded excitedly.
"Yes! Let's do it!" She said, she then got up and picked up her phone.

So Yuffie set her phone to private caller and called a bunch of random people, even Tifa joined in. Cloud was very confused because Yuffie had managed to convince him that she was some sort of sales person. Which led to Yuffie quickly hanging up once he tried to guess who it was, making the girls laugh. But (Y/n) thought of an even better idea, she pulled out her phone.

"Who are you going to call?" Tifa asked, (Y/n) finished dialing the number.
"Kadaj." She said,
"Are you calling as someone else, or yourself?" Yuffie asked,
"Myself." (Y/n) then put the phone on speaker, she placed her forefinger on her lips, signaling them to be quiet.

"Hello?" Kadaj's voice answered,
"Hey, Kadaj." (Y/n) said.
"What's wrong, baby?" He asked, Yuffie faked gag at that, making (Y/n) smile.
"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to tell you something." (Y/n) said, looking back at her friends.
"What is it?" He asked,
"I want a baby." (Y/n) said, her friends went to laugh but covered their mouths. Kadaj didn't say anything, which made it even funnier. So, (Y/n) spoke into the phone, "Hello?"
But nothing, the phone almost sounded like the line had been cut off, except for the sounds of Kadaj's breathing.

"Kadaj?" She called again,
"Y-You want a..what?" Kadaj stuttered,
"A baby." (Y/n) stated, trying to not laugh.
"Like, right now?" Kadaj asked, his tone still in disbelief.
"Yep." (Y/n) said, "Why don't we go look for baby clothes and then we can..you know?"
Yuffie pushed her face into a pillow, trying now to laugh. (Y/n) covered her mouth trying not to laugh, because she could only imagine the look on Kadaj's face.
"I..um.." Kadaj stuttered,
"Sounds great, why don't I meet you at home?" With that (Y/n) hung up, closing her phone to make sure it was off. The girls finally bursted out laughing,

"He calls you 'baby'?" Yuffie teasingly remarked, (Y/n) jokingly pushed her. "I never thought I'd ever hear Kadaj say that."
"Hey!" (Y/n) yelled, "I like it!"
"Of course you do, "baby." Tifa joked, (Y/n) threw a pillow at her, hitting her in the face. But the girls then heard (Y/n)'s phone buzz, she picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

"It's Kadaj." (Y/n) said,
"Answer it!" Tifa encouraged, (Y/n) took a deep breath and answered her phone, and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"(Y/n)!" Kadaj's voice sounded panicked.
"Yes?" (Y/n) answered calmly.
"What was that about?" Kadaj asked, his tone unreadable.
"I want a baby." (Y/n) stated again, "I don't get what's so hard to understand, Kadaj?"
"Uh..what about..marriage?" Kadaj asked, his voice stuttering. Yuffie and Tifa covered their mouths, waiting in anticipation for what (Y/n) was going to say.

"Uh..why not a baby first? Then I can see if I want to marry you." (Y/n) said, giving her friends an unsure smile. Yuffie gave her a thumbs up.
"Uh..." Kadaj didn't know what to say.
"Well, if you're not up to it. I can ask Yazoo, I think he's perfectly capable of being a father and...performing." (Y/n) said, making her friends almost burst out laughing.
"What!" Kadaj yelled.
"Anyway, I'll see you later, Kadaj!" With that, she hung up.

"How are you going to get out of this?" Tifa asked, giggling.
"I'm his "baby", he won't kill me." (Y/n) said, in an unsure tone.
"Good luck with that." Yuffie said, sarcastically. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, she then felt her phone buzz.
"It's Kadaj!" She screamed.
"Don't answer it!" Yuffie said, (Y/n) obeyed. But another call came in right away,
"I'm in trouble now." (Y/n) said, sarcastically.

🎈Day Two 🎈

(Y/n) had an idea, since she had nothing better to do, except for reading, and she was bored. She was going to see how long Kadaj would last if he was to be ignored. (Y/n) sat on her bed, reading her book, she then heard Kadaj walk in.

"How are you doing, Love?" He asked, sitting down beside her. But (Y/n) didn't respond, she just kept her eyes glued on the book. Kadaj turned to her, "Love?"
(Y/n) didn't budge, she just ignored him, flipping a page to make it look like she was actually reading. Kadaj poked her side, but (Y/n) shrugged him off.
"(Y/n)?" Kadaj tried again, he leaned himself closer to her. "Are you mad at me?"
(Y/n) didn't answer, Kadaj then got up and walked out of the room.

Confused, (Y/n) continued to read her book. She smirked to herself, it was very rare for her to actually tease Kadaj, and it was super funny to her. It was just small entertainment, no harm done.She then heard Kadaj walk back into the room, she tried to lay no mind, but Kadaj had a lot of stuff in his arms.

"Okay, I don't know why you're mad at me. But, let me try and figure it out." Kadaj said, he then placed down all the items in his arms. He sighed, "If you're mad because you're hungry, then I got you all your favorite snacks. If you're mad because I don't cuddle you enough, then I brought a blanket and a movie. If you're mad because of your Um.. monthly cycle, then I brought a heating pad and chocolate cake. Or if you're mad because I don't get you gifts, then except this small teddy bear I got you."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, Kadaj turned to her, waiting for an answer.
"Or, are you mad at me for another reason? Because I'm sorry." Kadaj apologized, (Y/n) shook herself from her shocked state.
"Oh my..Kadaj." She then leaned in and kissed him. From that day on, she made sure to never settle for less.

🎈Day Three🎈

(Y/n) knew one thing that definitely confuse Kadaj, it would also be great to get his reaction. So, she dressed in tight leggings and a shirt that revealed a lot of chest. She then brought out her phone, she casually walked over to the kitchen where Kadaj was. At first he didn't notice her, but when he did he couldn't help but blush and what she was wearing.

He watched subtly, trying not to look suspicious. Kadaj watched her set up her phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked, (Y/n) turned to him with a smirk on her face.
"Oh, you'll see." She said, Kadaj raised an eyebrow.
"Why are you recording?" He asked, "And why are you wearing..that."
He looked over her body again, trying not to blush again.
"Oh, well it's my stripper audition tape." (Y/n) said, her tone sounding dead serious. Kadaj's eyes widened, before he could protest she pressed the music and started recording.

(Y/n) seductively danced, she rolled her body. Kadaj on the other hand got up off his chair and rushed to her side, (Y/n) went to take her shirt off in front of the camera. But before she could, Kadaj grabbed her, lifted her up and bridle style and walked out of the camera's view.

"Kadaj!" (Y/n) protested, still in his arms.
"No." Kadaj stated,
"But-"
"I'm the only one that can see you like that." Kadaj said, protectively.
"But-"
"Do I make myself clear?" He asked, the seriousness in his tone was enough to make her heart race.
"Kadaj-"
"Do I?" He asked, raising his voice. (Y/n) instantly stopped,
"Yes." She said, quick.
"Good." With that, Kadaj kissed her in the head and placed her back down. He then walked into the kitchen to go turn off the camera.