Kadaj

Let the music guide us

"So you're telling me, Kadaj's group is joining our party?" Tifa asked, (Y/n) sat on the stage where the music was going to be. Yuffie wanted to figure out some type of temporary peace between the two.
"Yep!" She said, happily.
"They actually agreed?" (Y/n) asked, leaning inwards trying to pay more attention to the conversation.
"Yes!" Yuffie said, again. (Y/n) scanned the room and focused on the men, Vincent, Cloud, Cid, and Barret.
"Are you sure the men are okay with this?" (Y/n) asked, she now stretched; getting antsy for the party to start.
"It took some convincing, but yes."
"Fine." (Y/n) said, she then jumped down from the stage and made her way over to the drink table.

The doors then started to open, in walked the three silver haired men. Silence filled the room, (Y/n) feel tension. She took a sip of her drink and waited for someone to happen, but Yuffie stepped in.
"Welcome to the party!" She cheered, the men looked around the room.
"Some party." The long haired one said, sarcastically.
"Hey!" Yuffie said, "(Y/n), I need you in music; remember!"
(Y/n) put down her drink and quickly rushed to the stage,
"Sorry!" She yelled. Once she was on the stage, she could see everyone. She went to sing or turn on the music, but the plan wasn't clear to her.
"What did you want me to do again?" (Y/n) asked, into the mic.
"Sing or play something!" Yuffie yelled, (Y/n) just rolled her eyes.
"Why type of music?" She asked, people in the room laughed a bit.
"Party music!"
"Got it!" (Y/n) yelled, putting her thumb up. She then plugged in her music device.

"The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came"

The music started to play, (Y/n) started to whip her hair and swing her body. Yuffie ran up to the stage and put the lights low, (Y/n) started to mouth the words to the song. While she danced to the music, she looked to the back to see the three silver haired boys just standing there. Looking confused, she smiled at their faces. She then eyed Yuffie and subtly pointed at them. Taking note of this situation, she forced the three into the middle of the dance floor.

"You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me"

(Y/n) still stood by her music device, her body swayed to the music. The large music stand only showed her upper body. She looked at the boys who were still stiff, she then looked over at Vincent. Who basically did the same, she rolled her eyes.

"Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slipping away away from us so stay
Stay with me I can make
Make you glad you came"

Yuffie was still trying to get then to dance, which led to them only giving her weird looks. She then pointed up at (Y/n), who was dancing. She whipped her hair and mouthed the lyrics. They now watched her, she could feel their stares. But not wanting to stop, she waved and smiled at the three.

"The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came"

Yuffie walked up and motioned for (Y/n) to change the song, which she smiled and nodded. (Y/n) cut the music and changed the song,

"So many girls in here, where do I begin?
I seen this one, I'm 'bout to go in
Then she said, I'm here with my friends
She got me thinking and that's when I said

Where dem girls at, girls at?
So go get them, we can all be friends."

The music was more energetic, (Y/n) laughed at Yuffie; who tried to get the boys to jump with her. (Y/n) put her hands in her hair and started to sway to the music, she closed her eyes rocked her body back and forth. She opened her eyes to see the three looking at her, her heart started to race. She tried to not pay attention to them, so she kept dancing to the music.

(Y/n) stepped down from the stage when the song changed, she walked passed her friends as they danced. She made her way back to the drink table, she poured her self a drink. Then the music started to quiet down, she looked up from her drink. She saw Yuffie,
"Now," she started, "Let's all play a game. Called truth or dare!" She yelled excitedly. Her friends all groaned, (Y/n) only shrugged. She took another sip from her drink and walked back to the stage, she leaned against it and took another sip.
"Who wants to start?" She asked, making her way from the stage. No one answered, she motioned for everyone to gather in the middle of the dance floor. (Y/n) didn't move, she just sat back and observed.

"(Y/n), why don't you go first?" Yuffie asked, (Y/n) stopped; her eyes widened.
"I'm controlling the music, I'm not in this!" She defended herself, she didn't move.
"TRUTH OR DARE?!" Yuffie yelled,
"Dare!" (Y/n) said, quickly. Making her friends laugh, (Y/n) put her drink on the stage and walked towards the group. Yuffie got a mischievous smile on her face,
"Let's start this with a bang, I dare you to kiss the long haired one." She said, pointing at the man with the long silver haired. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, so did the man.
"I don't even know this mans name!" (Y/n) said, Yuffie then pushed her towards him. (Y/n) looked up at the man,

"Hello." She said, the man looked at the smaller girl.
"Hello, how are you?" He asked, while Yuffie pushed him closer to (Y/n).
"Pretty good, what's your name?" She asked, her friends laughing at the casual conversation.
"I'm Yazoo, yours?" He asked,
"(Y/n)." She said, Yuffie pushed them closer together. "Well, I guess I'm about to get to know you real quick." (Y/n) said, Yazoo nodded. (Y/n) and Yazoo both took a step towards eachother, (Y/n) gently placed a hand in his shoulder; while he did the same. They both leaned in and kissed, making (Y/n)'s group cheer. Yazoo took it a step closer and grabbed (Y/n) and dipped her while they kissed, (Y/n) then deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck. Her friends started to cheer louder, they pulled apart. Yazoo set her back on her feet, while (Y/n) smiled.
"I like you," she said, smiling. "It was nice getting to know you." She teased.
(Y/n) turned her attention to Yuffie,
"Okay, your turn!" (Y/n) yelled.

Everyone got their turn, Yuffie was dared to stand outside in the busy streets and sing. Cloud was forced to dance with (Y/n), they both ended up laughing because they couldn't get the steps right. (Y/n) was forced to do a pole dance, which lead to Cid putting ten dollars in her shorts waistband. Vincent was forced to show them his most embarrassing song he had in his phone, it was "Sweater weather" by the neighborhood. The man with the silver, short hair, which they found out his name was Loz; he was forced to give everyone a hug. Yazoo and (Y/n) ended up trying to sing "Rocket man", which didn't end up well. Kadaj was forced to try and name everyone in that party, he failed. But since everyone had already gone twice. It was his turn again.

"Here's your dare," Yuffie said, "Kiss the prettiest girl in the room." She said, (Y/n) laughed, while tifa shook her head. Kadaj looked hesitant, but got up.
"Okay girls, close your eyes." Yuffie said, the three did. (Y/n) look another sip of her drink and then moved her eyes with her hands. She waited, she could hear his footsteps continuing to get closer. She then felt a pair of lips on hers, she could feel his soft hair on her face. She quickly opened her eyes, she saw Kadaj. She blushed, and kissed back. He then pulled away, the rest of the group cheered. (Y/n)'s cheeks were red, she tried to cover up by taking another sip of her drink.
"Everyone wants to kiss, (Y/n). Who next?" Tifa asked, jokingly nudging (Y/n).
"I'll do it." Cloud said, (Y/n)'s eyes widened.
"I need another drink!" (Y/n) announced, quickly getting up. Making everyone laugh.