Jeongcheol 3

"Phew, Im alive.. Thank god.." Jeonghan sighed in relief. He blocked the doors with the help of his companion. "Are you tired? You can lay down if you want to.."

His companion slowly shook his head 'no'.

"No? Okay then.." Jeonghan put the food they scavenged on the table. He took the hot water he started boiling earlier and poured them in an almost broken mug. "You want coffee?" He offered to his companion. He then chuckled and sipped the coffee. "You cant cause itll just fall out"

His companion let out a deep growl. He walked to Jeonghan, limping since his foot is missing.

"What? Dont come near me, you stink you walking dead wannabe" Jeonghan pushed his friend away.

His companion huffed and fixed his head. "..bitch.." He muttered in a raspy voice.

"Whatd you say? Did you just call me a bitch?"

It was the end of the world, the land is covered with the undead, freely roaming the streets. Alive people like Jeonghan were losing hope. Even he doesnt know if theres other people still alive.

He was slowly losing hope and was almost attacked by a crowd of zombies when this zombie who was currently with him now, named Seungcheol saved him.

It was unusual for a zombie to still have a working brain, but thats not the case for Seungcheol, somehow his brain were still working although its a little hard for him.

Seungcheol accidentally tripped on a dent on the floor and falls face first on the couch.

Jeonghan couldnt help but laugh at his dead friend. "Dumbass!" He cackled. He then helped his friend up. "Ew.. Your eyes popped out, put it back"

The zombie pushed his eye back in. "...Ha...Hannie?" Seungcheol tried to say his name for the first time.

"Fucking finally you got my name right" Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's head.

"..Han..nie... Out" Seungcheol pointed outside.

Jeonghan sighed, "We already scavenged for food, we dont need to find more"

The zombie was stubborn, he kept pointing outside for some reason. Jeonghan decided to check what hes going on about.

"Theres nothing th-" Jeonghan saw a group of people outside.

They look like theyre members of the government. They have professional equipments such as walkie talkies, they also dressed formally which is unusual for someone stuck in an apocalypse.

Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's shoulder, "Stay here and dont come out" He whispered. He then went outside to greet the humans. "Um, excuse me, hello" He greeted.

The other people looked at him, "We have another living human, Hi, how long have you been here?"

"For months now" Jeonghan answered.

One of the people who asked him nodded, "Were you alone?"

"I used to have someone but they recently died"

"Why dont you come with us? We have a shelter for all living people"

Jeonghan shook his head, "Im fine here, just send me some food and supplies"

The more he insists the more the people pushed him to coming with them.

"I said Im fine!" Jeonghan unintentionally shouted. He sighed, "Im sorry.. As I said, I dont need to.. If youll excuse me, Ill go inside now" He then went back inside.

"Send someone to spy on him"

"No, its okay, he'll die sooner or later"

"What made you say so?"

"Im sure you cant see it, but he keeps an infected in his house. Even if its brain is working, that brain would soon die without blood.. Give me a gun, we'll save that guy"

"Here.."

"As soon as I shoot, get the guy"

"Roger"

[Okay, my intention here is that since Seoksoo was so short I publish a Jeongcheol story- and its also short- I have so many endings to this story, and I picked this one- out of everything-]