Verkwan 15.5

The next day a few hours before the ball. Seungkwan was in the bath, enjoying himself while the whole castle is currently busy preparing everything for the ball.

"Its nice to take a day off of work for a while" Seungkwan sighed as he sink his head inside the water.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door, "May I come in?"

"Im still in the bath.. Who are you?" Seungkwan asked.

"Is there a special exception for someone? Its me, Joshua"

Seungkwan properly sat up, "No, you stay there"

Joshua decided to tease Seungkwan for a bit "But if its Hansol, youll let him"

Seungkwan suddenly got flustered, "N-No!" He stuttered. "Hes not an exception"

Joshua snickered, "oh really?"

Seungkwan groaned and rolled his eyes, "Youre like Jeonghan! Anyways, why are you here?" He asked.

"Just dropping by to say someone's here to visit you and your clothes are outside, already prepared" Joshua stated.

Seungkwan quickly stood up from the bath and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around himself. "Is it Jeonghan?"

"Youll see"

Seungkwan went out of the bathroom, Jeonghan was on his bed, enjoying how comfortable it is. "Jeonghan hyung!" He shouted.

"Seungkwan" Jeonghan sat up. "Oh my god, look at you, you changed!"

Seungkwan scoffed, "Its only been a day"

Jeonghan chuckled, "Well you still did change"

The door suddenly opened, Hansol stared at them for awhile. "Oh.. Did I interrupt something?" He asked, still holding the door handle.

"No sir, you can go in" Jeonghan answered.

"Oh, Jeonghan's here" Hansol pointed out. He closed the door behind him before sitting down on the bed.

"Missed me?"

"Hyung, you didnt tell me youre also a royal?" Seungkwan asked Jeonghan about what Joshua told him yesterday.

Jeonghan shrugged, "Its supposed to be a secret" He glared at Joshua.

Joshua only ignores him and helps Seungkwan dress up.

"I can do that" Hansol offered but Jeonghan stopped him.

Joshua covered Seungkwan with a curtain as the male dresses up on his own. Jeonghan talked to the sulky prince while he does so.

"Im done, thanks Joshua" Seungkwan stated. Joshua took off the curtain and let him out.

Jeonghan and Hansol eyed him for awhile. "You know, if this guy isnt a prince I wouldve stolen you already" He suddenly blurted out.

Hansol looked at him, offended. "As if you arent"

"Im not. Why do you think I live in the city?"

"Stop, I know Im beautiful" Seungkwan said with a smug face, also flipping his imaginary hair.

"Yeah you are" Hansol added. He stood up and held Seungkwan's hand.

The four males went out of the room, Hansol was showing Seungkwan the decorations and how they prepared it. He even proudly bragged it was his idea. Jeonghan and Joshua followed behind them.

Later on, Hansol and Joshua had to leave since he too had to get ready for the ball. It was only Jeonghan and Seungkwan left exploring the palace.