Verkwan 15.2

[Its hard to tell which princess story this is right? hehehe Ill be surprised if someone guessed it right. Youll know at the end]

The next morning, 6:00 am, Seungkwan was currently sleeping peacefully in his room. He usually sleeps in til 1 pm, he doesnt even have anything to do anyways and his job starts at 8 pm.

His peaceful sleep was interrupted by Jeonghan slamming the door open and shouting at him."Wake up, kid! Theyre here!"

Seungkwan quickly stood up, "Whos here..?" He asked, still half-asleep.

"The car they sent for you to go to the palace" Jeonghan stated.

Seungkwan fixed his bed, and washed his face. He came out of the house with just his hoodie and sweatpants. His hair was atleast not as messy as his bedhair from earlier.

The men that was sent for him looked at him with judging eyes, they opened the car door and let him sit down.

Seungkwan was hesitant to hop in, "Hyung, can you go with me?" He pleaded.

Jeonghan only shook his head, "Sorry kid, Ill just come to the ball"

Seungkwan was then forced to hop inside the car. "Hyung.." He whined.

Jeonghan smiled and waved at him goodbye. The car then drove off to the palace.

The car ride was a little awkward. Not only because the men were staring at him judgingly, but also because they looked too fancy while Seungkwan was a little laid back.

He overheard one of the men whisper to another, "Why did the prince picked this commoner? He looks hideous"

"What did the prince see in him anyways?"

Seungkwan decided to just ignore them. He ended up falling asleep in the car.

A few hours have gone by, Seungkwan was woken up by the talking. It looks like they have already arrived at the palace.

"Sir, this way please" The men opened the door for him.

Seungkwan hopped out of the car and looked at the big mansion infront of him. It looked really fancy and stylish, it makes him feel more out of place.

They stepped inside the huge house, there was a line of servants bowing at them as they get in. Seungkwan can still feel the judgy stares and the whispering.

"Finally you came" The said prince, also the man that Seungkwan met from earlier greeted them. "Leave us" He ordered the men behind Seungkwan.

Seungkwan panicked for awhile, he didnt know what to do with the crown prince infront of him. He then bowed, "Its nice meeting you again, sir"

The prince chuckled, he lifted Seungkwan's head up. "No need to be so formal" The prince then stared at him for a second, he looked at him from top to bottom. "I like your outfit"

"Thanks I guess.." Seungkwan sighed as he looked down at his effortless outfit. "You look great too, sir"

"Just Hansol, drop the formalities" The prince cleared out. "Anyways, since youre in the palace, I dont want to force you to change but youll have to"

"Its okay, I dont want this clothes anyways. Its all too sudden and I didnt have time to prepare"

Hansol looked at him in confusion, "Didnt you get the letter a week before this?" He asked.

Seungkwan shook his head, "If I did I wouldnt be showing up with this fit, would I?" He rolled his eyes.

"I guess youre right, follow me, Ill dress you up" Hansol lead him inside. Seungkwan following beside him, while also looking around the interior of the palace.

They went inside a room filled with clothes, fabrics and some mirrors. A servant pushed in a rack of pants and a rack of some tops to go with it. Theres also some accessories brought in.

"I think I can do it" Hansol said to himself. "Im not much for fashion, people have told me I suck"

"No shit" Seungkwan chuckled, "the last time you were wearing mismatched clothes, good thing your cloak covered it up or else youd look like you hit illegal drugs or something"

That made Hansol laugh, "Youre really straightforward, huh?"

Seungkwan shrugged, "Are you used to having people sugarcoat your words just because youre a prince? Well not me, I dont give a fuck if youre a prince"

"Id actually like that" Hansol picked some clothes that he think would fit Seungkwan the most. "Help me out, do you think this matches?" He showed Seungkwan the clothes he chose.

"Blue..?" Seungkwan thinks for a second. "I mean, I like blue but my friend told me it doesnt suit me.."

Hansol went over to him, "Well, we'll never know unless we try" He put the clothes on the chair beside the mirror. "Now take your clothes off"

"Wh- What??" Seungkwan stepped back, with his arms on his chest. "Infront of you? No way!"

"Then propose an idea on how you can put these on without taking your clothes off"

Seungkwan once again mentally slapped himself for being dumb. "Ill strip.. Atleast turn around!"

Hansol shook his head, "Were both guys anyways. Are you shy?" He smirked, crossing his arms and leaning next to the mirror.

"For a prince youre really something" Seungkwan smiled, he took off his hoodie and threw it at Hansol's face. "If you take that off your head, I swear to god Ill throw you out of the window"

"Whats there to see? We have the same body parts anyways" Hansol grabbed the hoodie off of his face. He then slowly went closer to Seungkwan

"Hey! Dont get closer!" Seungkwan tried to get away with him. He ran around the room, trying to get away while Hansol chases him.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door.

"A man? Did the Prince really picked him? He sounds rowdy"

"Whatever. Hes nothing against me, we all know Ill be the next queen"

"In your dreams, it is I who gets the crown"

"Both of you are incorrect, uneducated ladies like you isnt acceptable as queen of Carat"

"Tsk, just because youre a princess doesnt mean were uneducated. Besides, its who gets the prince's heart first. The boy already got it"

"That boy did get an alone time with the prince, its not fair.."

"Ladies, even though we are enemies, we must never back down"

"Youre right, he could never be the Prince's spouse"

[This is actually much longer than the Meanie's]