Verkwan 11

Seungkwan looked at the time for a hundredth time. He and his boyfriend werr supposed to be on a date today. It has been an hour but his boyfriend hasnt showed up yet.

"Ugh where is he?" Seungkwan sighed, anxiously. He tried dialling his phone number, and again, didnt answer.

Seungkwan looked around once again, just in case he was around. Finally, he saw him walking towards him.

"H-Hey, You were late.. I was worried" Seungkwan ran up to him. He was about to give him a hug but he pushed him away.

"Look, Kwan, I have to tell you something.." His boyfriend looked down.

"Oh..what is it?" Seungkwan asked.

"I dont think this is working out.."

Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows, "What...do you mean?"

"Its just..." his boyfriend sighed, "Im seeing someone else, okay?"

"You chose them over me?"

His boyfriend nodded, "Im sorry.. I just feel like I have a future with her. Ive always wanted to get married"

Tears welled up Seungkwan's eyes, he tried not to let it fall so he dont seem weak.

"If youve always wanted to get married, you shouldnt have dated me in the first place!" Seungkwan threw the bracelet his boyfriend gifted him. He then ran away, to who knows where.

He sat down on the sidewalk, heartbroken. Seungkwan felt raindrops hit his skin.

"Atleast someone cared enough to cry with me" Seungkwan sniffled.

Rain starts pouring but Seungkwan doesnt care, he curled up his legs and rest his head on his knees. He too started crying.

"Why am I ever not good enough?" Seungkwan slammed his fist on the ground.

He was starting to get soaked from being in the rain for too long. Suddenly, the rain stopped, or...just someone putting an umbrella over Seungkwan. He looked up to see who it was.

"Dumbass, you tell me to take my vitamins everyday and here you are trying to catch a cold" It was his best friend, Hansol.

Seungkwan immediately sat up and buried his face on Hansol's chest, clinging on him tight. He sobbed as the taller held up the umbrella for them.

"Hey, my clo-" Hansol sighed, "Whatever.." He rubbed Seungkwan's back to comfort him. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

Seungkwan didnt answer, he only kept weeping on his chest, he gripped Hansol's coat tighter.

"Is it that asshole again?" Hansol cupped Seungkwan's cheek. "Look at you, now your cute face looks ugly" He wiped Seungkwan's tears with his hand.

"Shut up.." Seungkwan slammed his head back on Hansol's chest.

"Oww! Jesus.." Hansol winced in pain. He let the shorter rest there for awhile. The rain had finally stop, Seungkwan still had his face buried in Hansol's chest.

"Hey, Seungkwan, we need to go home" Hansol leaned in closer.

Seungkwan hummed in response, "Im too tired to walk.."

Hansol sighed, he carried Seungkwan on his back then walked home. Seungkwan's apartment was nearby anyways.

The walk back to Seungkwan's apartment was silent. There were only few people passing by, its the middle of the night anyways.

"Hey..Kwannie"

"Hm?"

"What did you like about that guy?" Hansol asked.

Seungkwan sleepily mumbled something.

"Sorry, you can sleep" Hansol adjusted Seungkwan a little.

"Hansol...Thank you.." Seungkwan muttered. He nuzzled his face on Hansol's shoulder.

"God, youre adorable.."

[Lmao- im sorry this one is shOrt and bad]