Jeongcheol 1

[This one is more of like a two-shot]

In a kingdom far, far away. Stood a kingdom named Caratland. Ruled by a pure blue blooded family called the Chois.

Seungcheol was the crown prince of Caratland. He rebels against his parents. His opinion on things were opposite from what his parents think. He believes in True Love, while his parents think its all just fantasy.

Vernon, his younger brother listened to his brother's stories about true love and people being happy being together with the people they really love.

"Im not going to get married!" Seungcheol protested. His father had already set him up in an arrange marriage to a princess in another castle.

"Son, youre nearly king, you need a spouse to rule with you-"

"Ill find a queen myself" Seungcheol stood up and left the room. His arranged fiancee stood infront of him.

"Isnt it nice, Cheollie? Were going to get married!" His fiancee, Hyebin clung to him.

Seungcheol shook her off, "Marry my ass" He remarked as he make his way back to his room. He slammed the door and threw himself on the bed.

Vernon slowly went in. He knows how scary Seungcheol is when angry but he just wanted to know what happened. He sat beside Seungcheol. "Hyung, what happened?"

"Hansol, get out. I dont wanna talk about it"

Vernon sighed, "Hyung, Do you wanna go in the city with me? Just to get your mind off of things"

Seungcheol stood up, his anger cooled down a bit, "Sure, but how?" He asked.

Vernon gave him a cloak. He wore his own then headed to Seungcheol's bedroom window.

"Are you crazy?! Thats a long way down!"

Vernon shook his head, "Trust me" He then jumped down from the window. Seungcheol looked down but he couldnt see Vernon anywhere. "Here" Vernon held onto a rope beside Seungcheol's window.

Vernon went down a little and hopped on the ground. "Come down" He mouthed.

Seungcheol swallowed thickly, he jumped off then grabbed the rope, he nearly fell down but luckily he caught the rope in time. Seungcheol safely landed on the ground.

"Good, lets go" Vernon grabbed Seungcheol's hand and led him to a secret exit in the kingdom. Even Seungcheol didnt know about it.

After a few minutes of running, they finally arrived in the city. "So where are we going now?" Seungcheol asked his younger brother.

"I dont know about you, you could take a walk for awhile. If you wanna find me, Im just in the library somewhere!" Vernon then ran off, leaving Seungcheol alone.

Seungcheol sighed, he decided to look around the market, just to see what theyre selling there. The people were all cheerful and friendly with each other. It did help him forget his Anger. As he was walking around, he bumped into someone.

"Oof, sorry" The man with a long hair fell on top of him. Seungcheol held onto his cloak.

"Stop him! Hes a thief!" Someone shouted. The long haired man panicked, he stood up and was about to run away when Seungcheol grabbed his arm.

"Let go of me!" The long-haired thief tried pushing his hand away.

"There!" The men who were after the man came after them.

Seungcheol then ran while dragging the long-haired thief away. The long-haired thief was surprised but he decided to let it be. The two quickly went inside an alleyway.

"Where did they go?"

"I dont know, just look there"

Seungcheol peeked a little to see if they have lost the men. He sighed in relief and let go of the long-haired thief.

"Thank you" The long-haired thief brushed off the dust on his clothes. "Um..Your cloak looks expensive"

"What? You gonna steal it?" Seungcheol joked. The long-haired thief then took the hood off to reveal Seungcheol's face.

The long-haired thief's eyes widened, "You...Youre the crown prince-" Seungcheol immediately covered his mouth.

"Not too loud!" He looked around to see if anyone heard. "Yeah, I am the crown prince"

The thief smirked, "What is a crown prince like you doing in the city?" He asked.

"Just be honored I saved you instead of turning you in, cause to be honest, I kinda thought of that"

The thief rolled his eyes, "Thank you, sir" He said sarcastically.

"Seungcheol"

"What?"

"Seungcheol, call me, Seungcheol"

The thief chuckled, "I cant do that now, Cant I? But if you insist, Im Jeonghan"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too" Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's shoulder. "Ill go now" He started walking home.

"Will I ever see you again?"

Jeonghan raised Seungcheol's expensive ring up, "Yep, If you want this back" He turned around and looked at him with a sly smile.

[A little change, Its Jeongcheol now :D also stream Mymy. ]