Verkwan 21.2

Seungkwan's mom sure took her sweet time buying lady stuff that he needed for him, it's been an hour and a half and she still hasn't come back. He wonders if it's because his mom got distracted about something or she just somehow enjoyed it since she loved being a mother of a daughter. He sighed, he decided not to think of it anymore.

He waited a couple more for his mom, then suddenly the doorbell rang. Thinking it was his mom, he opened the door and started scolding her. "Mom! Y-" to his surprise though, it wasn't his mom but rather a handsome guy taller than him.

"Not auntie but hey" It was Vernon. As he expected, he changed. A lot. He was almost unrecognizable. "Woah, I didn't know you were into cross-dressing?" He asked, looking at him from head to toe.

Seungkwan looked at himself then back at him, "I'm not cross-dressi-"

"You even altered your voice too? That's sick, how'd you do that?" Vernon went inside, bringing his luggages along. Seungkwan decided to help him but most of it was heavy. "Oh, if you can't carry that, I'll do it. Thanks for the help though" He patted his head.

Seungkwan put his hand on his head, confused. He was still confused as to how Vernon could recognize him even while he was a woman.

Vernon then finished putting his stuff into his new room. He went back out to the living room to greet Seungkwan properly.

"You.. You know me?" Seungkwan asked him, patting his body. He was still a woman and Vernon could clearly see he was yet he thought he was cross dressing.

Vernon looked at him, confused. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I?" He answered. "Oh, are you in some sort of character right now, cause whoops. I didn't mean to ruin the whole vibe"

"No, no it's just.." Seungkwan was surprised someone could recognize him in this state. He put both of his hands on his face thinking about how Vernon could recognize him but not his own mother.

His shirt was oversized so as he thought about that, he didn't realize that one of it's sleeves had started to fall down on his shoulder. Vernon, being the gentleman that he is, decided to fix it for him. "Huh.." Before he could put the sleeves back, there was something weird that he noticed. Suddenly, he grabbed both of his breasts with his hands.

"Eek!" Seungkwan squealed in surprise. He looked at Vernon mortified, who was as mortified as him. "What are you doing?!"

"The.. They're real?" Vernon stared at him in disbelief. "Surely it's a body suit, right?" He leaned in closer to his neck to check if he was wearing a body suit. Seungkwan could feel his breath on his neck but he didn't know how to push him off. "Y- You're a woman, now? So I.." He suddenly pulled away and froze in his spot. He stared at his hands all worriedly as if he committed some grave sin.

"Oh, what happened here?" Seungkwan's mom finally arrived and walked in on them both in a crisis. "Vernon! You finally arrived"

Vernon snapped out of his thoughts and went to Seungkwan's mom to greet her,  "Auntie, hey" He greeted, giving her a hug.

Seungkwan's mom then turned to her son then back at Vernon, "I see you talked with Seungkwan already. Pretty shocking, right?" She giggled.

"Pretty.."

"Anyways, I'll just fix Seungkwan up, you can change into some comfortable clothes and rest~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took them awhile but Seungkwan was finally dressed up properly by his mother. Somehow, he didn't look like he was a man just yesterday, it looks like he'd been a woman his whole life. Vernon couldn't take his eyes off of him for some reason, it was like his eyes were just glued on him.

Seungkwan shyly sat down beside Vernon, he could feel his stares boring holes into his soul which makes him embarrassed. "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll melt, you know.." He scolded.

"Sorry.. You just.. I'm still surprised. Oh, and I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to do that, I should've asked first before touching you"

Seungkwan shook his head, "It's fine. You're a good person, Sol. You just wanted to see if it was real" He chuckled,  "Even I refuse it's real." He slumped over in devastation. "The only thing that keeps reminding me is this pain in my back and how difficult it is to breathe!"

"Is it because it's.. big?"

"..I think so, but I think it's more on the bra"

Vernon stood up from where he was sitting and went behind him. "How about this? You're a woman now, right? You're constantly slouching over and that's not good." He put his hands on his shoulder and pressed on his back to straighten it. "Is it heavy?"

"N.. Not really?"

He hummed to himself and continued what he was doing. "Maintain that posture, maybe you'd be able to breathe better." He suggested before going back to his seat.

"Huh." Seungkwan took a deep breath in then let it all out. "Woah! I can breathe a bit better now" He looked at Vernon, all amazed at his knowledge. "How do you know that?"

"Well.. I'm surrounded by women my whole life?"

Seungkwan scoffed, rolling his eyes at that statement. "Okay~ we get it Mr. Popular" He sarcastically stated.

"Anyways, I'm curious.." Vernon scooted a bit closer to him, "How are you going to work in that situation? How are you gonna go out in general? Your ID and other stuff says you're a male"

Seungkwan responded with a shrug, "I don't know.. I don't even know if it's temporary and stuff. Wait, does that mean I have to starve.." He suddenly clung to him, burying his face on Vernon's lap. "GOD, WHYYY!!" Seungkwan sobbed, "My life is already doing better! Now I'm a girl with no job and any proper documents at all.."

"You don't have to starve, I mean.. your mom's still bringing you food?"

"But how am I going to pay my taxes? Or my apartment rent! I'm gonna be homeless!"

"Kwan. You're overreacting, you know I got a job somewhere. I can just pay your bills instead?"

"I told you you can live here for free, you know."

"But it can't be helped. I'm just glad you took me in.. and we met again.. You already helped me by letting me live here, let me help you too" Vernon suggested, which Seungkwan thought made sense but he just didn't want to bother him.

Seungkwan let out a sigh, finally agreeing to his suggestion. "Okay.. only until I turn back to normal, okay?"

"Deal." Vernon then patted his head. "You just have to do housework and stuff, you know how to do that, right?"

"Of course! I lived alone so.."

"Aww, now that would just make you both look like you're married!" Seungkwan's mom suddenly appeared behind them. She hasn't left, actually, she was there, putting all the things she bought for her son in their respective places. She did overhear their conversation but decided not to join in until now. "Anyways, I have to go. Seungkwan, if you have any questions about being a lady, don't hesitate to call me, okay? Oh, and Vernon, please take care of him"

Vernon responded with a nod, "I will, auntie. I'll take good care of him"

"Don't forget to wear protection if something romantic happens to the both of you! I'm too young to be a grandmother!"

"Mom! What are you saying?!"

"Hehe, sorry not sorry!"

[Originally- this story was smut, explains the random disappointment of an ending. So basically- it would've been wayyyy crazier than whatever this is but ofc i have to keep it PG]