Meanie 4

Wonwoo and Mingyu have been dating for a few months now. Mingyu loves his hyung so much and it is pretty obvious, however, Wonwoo on the other hand, would push him away. Even though Wonwoo acts like that, Mingyu would just think thats his way on showing love.

"Hyung! Are you free later? Do you want to go on a date?"

"Im doing homework later, Im sorry"

"Hyung! Do you want to eat lunch with me?"

"Im sorry Mingyu, I have a project to finish"

Mingyu just wanted to spend time with his boyfriend, but his boyfriend was always busy. Mingyu was slowly losing hope in their relationship. He feels like Wonwoo doesnt love him at all.

"If hes like that, why dont you just break up with him?" Junhui, his bestfriend, suggested. He was the one Mingyu would go to with his problems. He might be stupid but hes a good guy.

"Im too inlove with him to do that" Mingyu sighed.

"Suit yourself, dude, Im just saying. It would only hurt you"

Mingyu have always thought of breaking up with Wonwoo. He doesnt have the heart to do it, he loves him so much to leave him.

After classes, Mingyu put his stuff in his bag, preparing to go home alone. Wonwoo suddenly approached him.

"Hey..Um..Do you..wanna drink with me?"

Mingyu's eyes sparkled, "Youre not busy?" He asked. The older answered with a nod. "Sure!"

The couple decided to hang out in Mingyu's place. They stopped by a convenience store to buy beer before heading home.

"So why the sudden invitation?" Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo shrugged, "I got high grades on the project I did. I just wanted to celebrate it with you" He explained.

A few drinks later, Wonwoo was already feeling tipsy. He buried his face on the pillow on his lap, while still holding a can of beer.

"Hyung, youre drunk, thats enough" Mingyu stole the can from Wonwoo and set it down. He then heard muffled sobbing, "Hyung, whats wrong?" He asked as he patted the older's back.

"Im sorry, Gyugyu.."

Mingyu's eyebrows furrowed, he gently held Wonwoo's cheek. "Why? You dont have to be sorry.."

"Im sorry..for ignoring you" Wonwoo sniffled. "I dont know how to express love...I wanted to make you feel special"

"Im fine, hyung. I should be doing that to you"

"You probably hate me now...I know"

Mingyu pulled Wonwoo into his arms. "I dont hate you..I cant. Dont cry" He wiped the tears on the older's face.

Wonwoo buried his face on Mingyu's shoulder. He sobbed for awhile before drifting off to sleep.

It was unusual for Wonwoo to cry, Mingyu didnt know what to feel about it.

The next day, Wonwoo fluttered his eyes open. He found himself in the taller's arms. He looked at his boyfriend fondly, before snuggling closer.

"Im sorry, hyung" Mingyu whispered. "I made you cry last night"

"Did I cry last night?"

"Ehh?? You dont remember?" Mingyu was slightly disappointed at that. "It was your first time crying in my arms"

"And that was the last time"

The taller pouted, "Lets drink together again next time!"

"No"

"But Hyunggg"

Wonwoo chuckled, "No" Mingyu sighed, he knows he cant beat his hyung.

"A date then" Mingyu proposed.

"Sure"

Mingyu hugged Wonwoo tight, "Where do you wanna go? Ill take you anywhere" He was happy this way.

After that night, They spent more time together. Wonwoo was still declining Mingyu's invitation but the taller knew he was focused on his studies.

[Sorry..It was too short ㅠㅠ I tried my best]